3• You Like Him?

i put my phone down and started to smile.

"what's up with you?" Paige asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"his name is Grayson Dolan." i said, looking down at my phone.

"ooh dreamy." Paige laughed. "is he hot?"

my eyes widened. "uh hell yea!" i tossed her my phone and she scrolled through the messages.

"'can i see your face already?' blah blah blah 'you're gorgeous' aw he called you gorgeous! blah blah blah OH MY FUCKING GOSH!" she licked her lips.

"i'm taking it as if you saw the picture?" i asked, messing with my hands.

she laid back on the ground and looked at my phone. "they are so fucking gorgeous, oh my God."

she kept scrolling. "ha! you thought they were so hot, you thought they were random hot celeb twins!" she tossed my phone back to me.

"i think his twin is hotter though. ooh! you need to meet Grayson and then i could meet Ethan and-."

"Paige, Paige!" you're going too far, i said with a chuckle.

she shrugged. "can i stay at your house tonight?" she asked.

i nodded. "sure. why?"

she shrugged again.
"my damn parents."

i frowned. "they fighting again?" i asked, with a concerned tone.

she knitted her eyebrows together. "what? no. i just don't feel like going home to them. they're piecing of shit so yeah."

i laughed. "nice."

"so..." i knew Paige was about to change the subject. "Grayson Dolan, huh? you like him?"

i smiled. "no."