5• Text Ya Later

Paige and Ethan were hitting it off. both Paige and I were the flirty type but i could tell Ethan was more flirty than Grayson.

"so...what school do you go to?" i asked, not knowing what else to say.

"New Jersey High. what about you?" he sighed.

"St. Jones High. that should only be half an hour from your school. what're you doing this far south?" i asked, curiously.

he smiled. "E and I actually live around here but our mom prefers New Jersey High because 'that was the school she went to'"
he said, mocking his mother's words, causing me to chuckle.

i leaned closer. "is Ethan the flirty type?" i asked, whispering in his ear softly.

he rubbed the back of his neck. "yeah. well E, we should get going."

Ethan made a pouty face as he looked back at his twin brother.

"come on, bro." Grayson said, narrowing his eyes at him. Ethan sighed and walked with Gray.

"it was nice meeting you in person, by the way!" he said, turning around and walking backwards.

i smiled. "you too!"

"and you too, Paige!" Ethan shouted with a wink, as Paige returned a smile. she just waved.

"i'll...text ya later?" Grayson said, more as a question then a statement.

i nodded and repeated his words. "text ya later."

he waved goodbye and silently walked away, smiling.