19

y/n's pov

jimin took care of me and never left my side, while yoongi... he never texted me or talk to me again.

"i'll just go buy some new stuffs for us, my mom already knew what happened and she.. she was happy about me helping you out". i smiled to his words, i used to hate him and was disgusted by him but now all i could think of is him.

"thank you so much, even my family won't ever treat me this way.. they always think of me as a crazy girl who just wanted to die..". jimin answered me with a smile as he carresed my cheeks.

"but why do i think of you as a silly girl whose too innocent to text me those dirty things?". i rolled my eyes to his remarks, i never knew that this whole lie will turn into the best thing.

"i-i should go, i'll come back as fast as i could.. i promised". jimin smiled to me one last time before walking out of the apartment.

it felt so dull when im just alone here, but im still afraid that yoongi or even one of my family would see me to chase me away from jimin.. i.. i want to be with him.

"y/n?". a knock on my door causes me to jolt into my sit, i stood up opening the door to expect jimin standing in front of me.. but clearly it wasn't him.

"why are you here!". he smirk into my words as he pushes the door widely, i took a step back rushing towards the kitchen to take some knife, i point it on his face to make him stop his tracks.

"let's talk about this baby.. please". i straighten my composure but my arms was shaking to fear that he'll hurt me again..

"stop it yoongi, i already know what you did... stop it".

++