21

y/n's pov

"please let me go yoongi.. please”. yoongi smirks while tying my arms into the bed, i tried so hard to kick him off of me but his legs trapped mine that i couldn't even move.

“i already warned you y/n.. liking jimin is not the best idea ever..”. you supposed to be my bestfriend yoongi..

“what happened about the plans? what about the game that you started y/n?”. i tried pulling the restraints but it only hurts my hands. “ohh look what we have here..”. he showed me his phone, jimin is calling him and i know that he'll save me.. please..

“hello brother!”. i wanted to scream so bad but a knife was pointed into my neck, what happened yoongi.. what happened.

“oh so you wanna talk to her? sure..”. yoongi place the phone into my ear while his mouth went on my other ear. “tell him you're happy with me.. or after killing you i'll kill him”.

“y/n.. are you okay?”. i bite my lips supressing all the tears and i sighed, dying is not the worst choice.. i'm sorry jimin.. but i'm not afraid to die.

“help me jimin, help me please—”. yoongi slap my cheeks so hard that bloods rush into my mouth, why yoongi... why are you doing this to me..

“i loved you y/n.. that night, that fucking night when i helped you to get out of that damn hospital.. you fucking chose to look at him over me.. you chose him over me!”. a small laugh escape into my lips, he's getting crazy.

“i actually thought that if jimin was the one who raped you then you'll hate him.. but now.. but now it was all fucked up!”.

“then kill me yoongi, just kill me.. if you let me live i'll still choose him over you coz you're right! you're a fucking mess”. a hand lands on my face but it was that hard that it made me passed out.

“y/n.. wake up.. y/n!”.