22

"help me jimin.. help me please". i stiffened when i heard her voice.. fuck you min yoongi. i stood up walk straight on his house.. just this time.. please

"jimin?". taehyung looks at me and i gave him a weary one. "please help me.. yoongi, took y/n and i.. i don't know what to do.. i don't want him to hurt y/n.. p-please". he sighs taking his coat with him without any words. "let's report this to the police.. i should've talk to you sooner when i find out that he's been taking heroin".

"you mean drugs?". taehyung nodded as i clenched my fist "we really need to save her..". we took a cab on the way to the station before going to yoongi's house.

we knocked into his door but when we heard a loud bump the officer forces the door to open, taehyung and i went to his room and saw y/n lying unconscious. "y/n.. wake up.. y/n please". yoongi just gave her a look with a smile creeps on his face.

"she's dead, her head bump into the floor.. she's dead.. she's dea-d". i rush into him giving him a hard smack on his face, he stumbles but taehyung stops me as the officers took him away when he gone insane, i carried y/n towards the cab to take her to the hospital. "y/n.. please wake up.. i'm here, please".

the blood on her forehead makes my inner boils, if.. if something happens to her.. i.. i might kill him.

"please wake up.. y/n".

++