27-[R]

dude, it's the second smexiest part i've ever made... lmao i rewrite this for over 10 times..

anyways, vote, comment, and follow.. it motivates me like a lot.

--

“jimin..”. as the cloth stopped my eyes to see a thing, fright surrounds my system. i heard a few shuffles before a cold drops of water hits my stomach. “i-it's too cold”. i tried to close my legs but the rope around my feet is too tight, that i can't move a single thing.

i felt the droplets soon travels above my chest to my lips.. “ice cream..”. i heard him smirked and i licked my lips until the sweetness was gone. “is it too sweet for you kitten? should i taste it?”. i bit my lips and lightly nod, i heard a few shuffles when i felt his tounge glaze around my belly button.

he gave my belly a few long licks before sucking my skin lightly, my chest rose up and his hands went to my back to push my body more further. “hmm.. too sweet”. i moaned as an answer. jimin's hand skillfully undo my strapless bra while he's giving me tingling sensation around my belly.

when he's done, he laid me gently on my back felt the insecurity hugging my system. jimin is looking at my almost bare body while my hands and feet was tied around the bed with my eyes blindfolded. “d-don't look at me jimin”. i pulled my restraints but stopped as soon as jimin held my waist calming me down.

“i want to look at you, i want to look every part of you y/n... and i won't get tired looking at you”. jimin's breath touches my ear as he speak. “you are beautiful kitten, don't ever forget that”. he captured my lips once again not for lust, but i felt another sensation as our lips met, jimin took the blindfold off of my eyes letting me see his face.

“i love..”.

“huh?”.

“n-no nevermind”. i was confused when he suddenly stood up, but when he stripped completely the only thing that comes into my mind is...

fuck

im aboutta get laid... fuck

an idea comes into my mind which causes a smirk to drawn into my face, since jimin wanted to play a game.. i should let him enjoy right? “can i taste the ice cream as well daddy?”. jimin looks at me with confusion, but i smiled at him innocently. “i want daddy's d with an ice cream!”. his eyes grew bigger, shookedt as we speak.

“y-y/n”.

“come on daddy, undo this cuff and let your kitten play the game..”. jimin doesn't move a thing which widens my smirk. “i promise.. i'll just play you good and won't do anything bad”. naked jimin walked towards the cabinet near the bed to take the keys on the cuff, he succesfully undo it making my wrist free. “if you do anything bad.. punishment is already planned so don't you dare kitten”. i winked at him while untying the ropes around my feet.

“come here daddy, let your kitten taste the ice cream on your d”. jimin choked when i used my most innocent voice... he kneeled on the bed while i sat near his d!ck and looking at him directly into his eyes. “shall i give it a taste daddy?”. jimin nodded and all i could do is to grin while i took the ice cream and the spoon on the table. i pour some of the soften ice cream on his chest down to his built stomach, purposely dropping it to his harden wood.

“oops.. i spilled a lot daddy.. i should clean it.. right?”.

--
aAAAAAAH
im screaming
like silent screaming
lmao.
next next chap will
be the epilogue so :>