27 [+note]

last part for the smexy :>
im sorry i just streamed so hard and hype up for the comeback but it's so worth it. :>

--

"y/n..". i traced my fingers to the liquid on his chest down to his navel, i smiled sweetly as i took a glimpse on jimin's face. his eyes were closed with his lower lips between his teeth, hard enough to make it more swollen. "tell me what you want daddy..". jimin opened his eyes slowly and i glued my eyes into his reaction.

"suck me off babygirl". he took a fistful of my hair pulling me towards his erection. “do it”. i do as what he said, and opened my mouth to place his wood, sucking it completely.

“f-fuck y/n.. your throat hugs my dicx so good”. jimin's hand on my hair slowly loosened a bit making me sigh in relief. when i felt his wood throbs around my mouth i stopped sucking him, that captured his attention.

“what's the matter?”.

“c-can i ride you..?”.

“—i wanna ride you daddy..”.

“do whatever you want baby”.

okay hi, if you are wondering why this lemon chap is short, that's bcs i don't want this to be deleted and reported as mature, so i wanna make the contents shorter BUT

the sequel is named FXXKMATE which basically have a mature & full smut chapters... and i will make it a R18 just to make sure everything will be fine.

im sorry if i cut it out, i know im a mfking tease.. but i wanna let you knkw that this is just the beginning of their story.. and there's more to cum ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)