20 [edited ver.]

y/n's pov

“look's like our little kitten was already a lion..”. i shut my lips tight, but he took the knife out of my hand pushing me to the couch.

“let's talk at my place.. please”. yoongi gripped my face turning it to the side as he place his mouth on top of my ears.

“let's talk and do something more”. i squeal to his words but he smack my head making me feel light headed.

i'm sorry jimin... i was weak

-
that night.

“fuck i feel so wasted..”. jimin took the bottle of soju to pour some on his cup but yoongi stopped him and grins.

“i should just take taehyung with me, you know he's dead from drinking so much today”. yoongi grabs taehyung's arm to place it on his shoulder.

jimin fills his stomach with soju one last time when he decided to stood up and went home. when he walks near their house, he saw a man lying on the ground and check him up.

he saw taehyung, still sleeping on the floor. even if jimin is drunk he still know what he's doing so he call some assigned driver to bring taehyung home.

jimin finds it weird that yoongi is gone so suddenly, if he doesn't came home early his friend taehyung might caught some cold outside.

“stop... jimin.. stop!”. jimin smiled to himself once again, he's really drunk and started to hallucinate that his crush, y/n just called out his name.

'i... i know i should be going to sleep!! bye y/n'

*[that night]
it is when y/n was raped
by yoongi.

++