26-[R]

be sure to listen to the playlist wink wonk

=

“i.. i don't know jimin”.

“what happened to my playmate.. don't you wanna try something.. something more fun?”. jimin's hand went down on my a*s and squeezes it which causes my eyes to shut tightly.

“what if.. what if im not good like what you expect me to be—”. i stopped speaking when jimin guide my ass into his wood, jimin giggles lightly when he saw my reaction.

“then i'll just make you feel good babygirl..”. jimin's right hand travels from my a*s to my waistband, he dipped his hands on my wetness and smirked when he found out how wet am i. “we just started but you're already dripping baby”. he tooked his hands out of my underwear to put his two fingers into his mouth, he sucked on it that almost pushed me to my limit.

“you taste good baby..”. i just answered a moan, i still grind my wetness into his while my eyes closed. “stop..”. jimin said sternly, i never heard his voice with so much authority and with that i stopped riding him.

“i don't wanna cum without f*cking you properly..”. he wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands around his nape then he stood up, he walked towards his room and closed it as soon as we entered his cozy place. jimin laid me down his bed softly like i was a precious gem, he looks at me straight into my eyes and smile.

“i can stop if you want me to..”. i shooked my head and smiled back, i wanna claim him.. and if this is the only way for us to be connected, i'll try everything i could.. i just love you so much jimin.

“look at me y/n”.

“don't close your eyes while i make you feel good”. he cupped my cheeks and closed the distance between our lips, my grip on his nape tightens as i wanted to pull his lips even more deeper to mine.

our make out session last for a few minutes. he pulled away just to let me breathe for a moment. “please stop me y'n”. i shooked my head, and by that jimin started to get aggressive and more rough.

he hovers on top of me and widen my legs, kneeling between my thigh and as he gripped it hard enough to leave bruises.. im trapped.. but i can't complain, coz it's.. it's jimin.

i moaned when his hands slides down from my knees down to the hem of my shirt as he play with it. “please.. make me stop”. i shake my head for the second time around and when jimin was still hesitating whether he'll continue this, i gained a strength to pull the shirt by myself.

he can't even move, his body froze when he saw my lingerie.. pink his favorite. “i-is that the one you sent me?”. i gave him a nod and smiled, he seemed amuse and was entranced by the color. “pink..”. [chapter 10 for the recap]

“you're driving me crazy..”.

“you just turned the devil in me”.

“and do you know what he can do?”.

“he could wreck you y/n..”.

“so please make me stop..”.

i smirked into his words while staring at him full of lust. “why don't you punish me daddy? stop saying things you can't even do.. daddy”.

“don't play being the dom if you're a sub.. it's not good for you daddy”. jimin smirked and stood up, he took something out of nowhere and i was stunned when i saw it.

cuff, whip, choker, and a blindfold... oh fuck

“that is just my first show baby, we're not even on the middle of it”. he took the cuff and put it on my wrist together with the metal on the frame of the bed.“are you ready to play the game that you started?”. i tried pulling the restraints but it's too tough and im only hurting myself.

when jimin saw how i struggled he clicked his tounge and placed the blindfold on his hands. “i told you to stop me..”. jimin made sure that i can't see a thing, which made my heart pounds even more.

“and now there's no turning back”.

--