epilogue +sequel

y/n's pov

i woke up with nothing but a blanket covering my body, jimin was nowhere to be found.. my body feels sore and my mind.. my mind is about to give up.

jimin's idea of liking me is not what i expect for.. and i hate it. i tried standing up to search for my clothes but when i saw his big shirt i decided to just wear it. “jimin??”. i looked towards the kitchen and also his bathroom but he's.. he's gone.

that's it.. i guess...

he get what he wanted, so it's done i guess. i tried to smile but a bitter one was drawn into my face, we're not dating so why am i expecting him to be with me?

i took his shirt off and take a bath for a moment thankfully i found my clothes and wore it again. “where are you going y/n?? i thought you were sleeping?”. when i was about to go he suddenly pops up out of nowhere. “im going home.. i guess??”.

“but i bought us a meal—”.

“no”. jimin was taken a back when i almost shout it out. “you get what you wanted to me, and that's it right?”.

“wait what?”.

“you told me that you don't want any strings attached, and so im leaving.. just call me if you want some pus—”. i felt his hands lands on my face i can't even hear myself anymore.

“y/n listen—”.

“im going jimin.. im done playing games, maybe it's about time to wake up into my dreams”. he looks so bothered on what i just said but i dont care at all. “t-then let's be fuckmates..”.

“y-you're right, i.. i'm tired playing games so let's do that, let's be fuckmates”.

[fxxkmates;sequel]