(More than) Friendly Reunion

It has been three days since the shooting now

I'm still shaken up and wake up with nightmares, but I understand now that it wasn't really my fault.

I have been spending these three days with Ace and Jeremy and all his friends, or gang members.

I look over at Ace who is writing on some papers quietly. I am currently looking through the crack of the door, he said I wasn't allowed in there but I really want to be.

"What are you doing?' I hear a deep voice, I jump swirling around as my face is a bright red.

I didn't recognize this person, but boy did he make me go weak at the knees, He had black thick hair, his eyes were almost golden, sharp jawline and thin plumped lips. He wore all black, black shirt, leather jacket, and black jeans, A pair of bright red Beats  hang around his neck

"Um, nothing..... Who are you?" I ask confused

He eyes me up and down a blank expression but lust playing in his eyes.

"Im Carson," He says slowly as he stares at me, I start to feel uncomfortable as I pull my jean shorts up nodding.

"Ace is in there if you want to talk to him," I say walking past him, His hand stops me as he clutches my wrist.

"Who are you?" He asked

"Jordan," I say staring into his beautiful eyes.

He nods letting go of my wrists as I slowly turn around, My face is heated as I walk back downstairs.

I sigh and reach the bottom, my bare feet hit the cold tiled floor sending shivers up my legs, I walk into the living room to see nobody, I make my way through humming Bazzi, his song beautiful? Best song ever.

I go into the kitchen to see it is empty as well.

So I let my voice roam.

"The way that Gucci look on you amazing, But nothing can compare to when you're naked."

"Now a Backwood and a Henny got you faded"

I grab a cup out of the cabinet and reach for the Mountain due.

"You're saying you're the one for me, I need to face it"

I Poor me some and look out the window seeing Sofia outside with one of the men running around playing tag.

I smile and sigh

"Started when we were younger, swear to god that I loved her, sorry that your mom found out, guess that we just really had the thunder."

I start swaying my hips 

"Aint nobody else I'd be under Beautiful, Beautiful, life right now, Beautiful beautiful, Night right now"

"Beautiful right in front of me" I hear a deep voice, I turn around to see that Carson guy.

I blush