My Forever, My Everything

This is the same chapter as last time, just in Ace's POV

I fix my tie and look in the mirror, my hands are sweaty and I rub them off on the towel

We decided to have the wedding in the backyard, it is pretty big and from the look upstairs it is absolutely beautiful

I walk out of the bathroom as the guys stand around joking on their phones.

"Dude, you look hot," Jeremy says 

Adian hits his chest and I chuckle shaking my head.

"So we are going to go see the beautiful bride...." Jamie says 

"Yeah, your not that important," Jeremy says and gives me a thumbs up.

Adian walks over to me and grabs my hand pulling me into a hug.

"I love you big bro," He says 

I pat his back grinning "I love you too little bro,"

He pulls back patting my shoulder, I follow them out but make my way downstairs why they go to the other room, I reach downstairs and see my mother.

"Oh look at my beautiful baby," She says and grabs my cheeks.

"Ma" I say pushing them away

"You look handsome," She says patting down my jacket.

"You're not to old to give your mama some love" She jokes

I smile and give her a hug and kiss her cheek.

I look up and my smile drops seeing my Dad, I see red and have to hold myself from attacking him.

I watched Jordan and my dad talk through the window getting anxious.

She reaches up to punch him and he catches her wrist, I watch knowing she can take care of herself, she knees him in the balls and I wince, her fist collides with his face and I know I should go.

I walk out there and he grips her shoulders and she tries pushing him off but it doesn't work.

"I wouldn't fucking do that If I were you," I say walking towards them,

He lets go of her and she throws another punch.

Goddamnit Jordan!

"Jordan," I say grabbing her arm pulling her back

"Your such a fucking bitch" John spats, I ignore it controlling his anger, before the words fall out of his mouth.

"Just like your mother"

I turn around and punch him in the face and then the stomach, he is quick and punches me in the mouth and I groan

Aden and Jamie come out and tug me off of him and I breathe heavily starring at him.