You Know I Love You Right?

10 months later

10 months later.

The twins are asleep and I get to rest.

I sigh and walk out of the hallway slowly, not wanting to move too fast, The chemo stopped working after I gave birth, We haven't told Carson because we don't want to stress him.

My eyes get droopy and my feet slow down, I yawn and feel my knees buckle, but luckily I am pulled up.

"Hey baby girl"

I look up at Ace and he smiles down at me, he carries me into the bedroom.

"You need to hook up," He says, I frown and he places me gently on the bed.

He rolls the oxygen tank over to me and I look down.

I hear him sigh as tears build up, he sits across from me and lifts up my chin, his eyes are glassed over and he puts his lips into a thin line.

"Please don't cry, we have to do this every night"

I nod slowly and he hooks the machine up and around my nose.

He grabs my hand and wipes the tear before it can get passed my cheek,

"Whats wrong princess?"

"Why are you still here?" I blurt out, his eyebrows furrow together.

"I have lost my hair and I am losing all my weight, I look like a walking corpse and-"

"Jordan you are still as beautiful as the day I met you, you are still that stubborn, smart, crazy person I fell in love with"

I let a couple more tears fall.

"Ace sop acting like it's not going to happen!" I raise my voice,

"Don't" He warns

"You know I am going to die, soon, I am already dead" I yell.

"YOUR NOT GOING TO DIE" He yells.

I let more tears pout out of my eyes and he pulls me close to him, I sit on his lap and sob into his shirt as he holds onto me tightly.

"You're not gonna leave me" He whispers, I pull back to see a single tear on his cheek which makes me cry even harder.

"Shh," He says brushing my thin hair with his hand.

I feel my eyelids go droopy again and I continue to cry till I am greeted to darkness, maybe I will wake up, maybe I won't.

-------

My eyes open as turn my head, oxygen still pumping through my nose as I lay flat on my back.

I try to move my arms but it only moves a little, I then try my legs but the only move a little to, I start to breathe a little quicker.

I look around and don't see Ace

"ACE!" I yell as I start to get scared as I get no response.

I let out a loud sob.