One More Time

I open my eyes looking around, my eyes land on my clock to see it's 8:37 I sigh and look down, my legs were tangled in Carsons, as his arm is wrapped around my waist

I really have to go to pee as I try to get out of his arms but he pulls me closer to him and holds onto me tighter.

I groan and try moving my stuck arm but it wouldn't work.

His arm moves up where he grabs my arms, knowing he is awake now I lean my head down, I quickly bite his finger as he yelps and I quickly roll out, I stand up and run to the bathroom and lock the door.

I go do my business and flush, I wash my hands to look at myself seeing that for once I look good, I guess it's because I got good sleep.

I open the bathroom door to see him cuddling with the blankets, he lays on his stomach as his tan back shows.

I Walk over to him and crawl onto of his back, he grunts as I see a small smirk form on his lips.

"Shouldn't this be the opposite way?" He asks

I think about it. Me on my stomach as he is on............ ohhh

"Ewww," I say crawling off his back

"You are a perverted little boy," I say as he chuckles sitting up. I stare at him as he runs a hand through his hair, his abs sticking out like a sore thumb, he looks absolutely amazing, his eyes tired and hair messy.

But part of me can't help to miss Ace.

"How did you sleep, Jordy?" 

"Terrible, you snore too loud," I say with a goofy grin, he gapes at me as I laugh.

"Well, you fart in your sleep" He throws back.

"I do not!" I say and huff,

"How would you know" He winks at me.

I walk out of my bedroom down the hallway to find Gracie.

I scream really loud causing Gracie to scream and Carson to fly down the hallway.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I yell running over to her and hitting her.

We all calm down and I look at her.

"God damn, Gracie," I say

"What? your the one who gave me a key" she points out

I roll my eyes and look over at Carson who just looks over at us in confusion.

"This is Gracie, you should remember her"

She smiles at Carson, realization dawns on him as he nods.

"I came to say hey, but then when I opened your door, you guys were cuddling so I snapped this picture," She says

She pulls up her phone and I blush.