"Nah"

"Jenean" I whisper starring at her

"Ace," She says smiling.

I continue to stare at her, I feel uncomfortable just looking at the woman.

"It's nice to see you again," She says putting her hand on her hip with an evil grin plastered on her face.

"And it is nice to meet you, princess" Jenean says to Jordan, using my name for her.

I grab Jordan's hand and tug her back.

Jordan carries a scowl with hate filling her eyes,

"I have a name, but if you thi-" I cover Jordan's mouth as Jenean scowls at her.

"You're not even that pretty, Ace, did you lower your standards after me?" She asked with a pout on her lips.

I scoff, "If anything I raised them," I said.

I can tell I'm getting to her as her eye twitches.

"Let me have a talk with Jordan," She says

Jordan struggles out of my grip, 

"Yes, how about we have a delightful conversation," Jordan says smiling

"Jordan, stop," I say

She doesn't listen to me, like usual.

"Do you wanna know why you two are here?" Jenean asks pointing to my brother and Jordan.

"Because I hate you, both of you, Aden, oh god, you and your charms, to bad your gay. But Ace, your attention was always on him, you were always with him and we were never alone together, you would never give me attention"

"And you skank, He thinks he loves you! Ha! Your just his rebound, I was the greatest thing that ever happened to that man, but he never realized it until I was gone, so I took you and My mom, god I fucking hate her, but to Damian she was his world, so I had a sword hanging over her head and I would cut that fucking string if Damian didn't do what I wanted."

I feel anger rise in me with everything she just said, I look at Jordan to see her face, of course, she had that sneaky little smirk on her face.

"So th-"

"Ah shh," Jordan says holding up her hand.

"I don't give a shit," Jordan says

Fuck my life she is going to be the end of all of us

"You think the whole fucking world revolves around you! Well listen here honey, I don't give a fuck if it did or if it didn't because  bottom line, your done" She says smirking

"What do you mean?" She asks

I hear feet start to shuffle as I raise my gun. Jordan puts her hand on it lowering in