Ronnie

I wanted to take a moment and recognize X, RIP, we will always remember you for your amazing and moving music. Hope the other world treats you well <3

 Hope the other world treats you well <3

I prop my legs on top of his lap sighing.

"Um, what about Maria?" I ask and he smiles

"Yeah, that one is okay"

"Maria Mae Lambardi"

He flips through the book of baby names and chuckles.

"What about Iris?"

"Isis?" I asked with wide eyes

"No IRIS," He says and I giggle, "Not my favorite," I say and he nods.

We are currently on our way to California for our honeymoon, He has never been and neither have I so we decided we should go. Ace has a private jet which I had no clue about and we have been together for a long time now.

I hit his arm and my eyes wide.

"Veronica, Veronica Lambardi"

He goes into thought and looks at me "I actually really like that name" He says and I smile

"Okay, so If its a girl, it will be Veronica"

"And if its a boy it will be Justin" He finishes off and I nod.

He grabs my hand and smiles.

"So um, I know you are pregnant and all but... are you against sexual activity?" He asks looking over at me.

I laugh "No, especially since its only week 4," I say and he lets out a breath and smirks.

"Good, because we aren't just walking the beach this week" He whispers coming closer to me.

"Care to explain?" I tease and he grabs my waist pulling me onto his lap.

"Now, let's just wait," He says pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Okay husband," I say with a cheeky smile

He chuckles "Okay wife"

I kiss him and he kisses me back.

"Even for a married couple, you guys are still cute as fuck"

"I said if you and Jeremy were going to come you couldn't fucking talk to us," Ace says glaring at his brother and I chuckle

"I like Veronica, we can... we can call her Ronnie," Jeremy says with a girn.

I stop straddling his waist and sit on his lap with legs dangling off the edge of the chair.

"Yeah, Ronnie," I say and look over at Ace, I place my hand on his cheek as he leans into my touch.

"Maybe we can procreate this week," Jeremy says to Adian and I burst out laughing and he gets quiet.

"I-I mean we could try," Jeremy says smirking now and Aidan rolls his eyes a small smile tugging on his lips.

"Yeah try," I say and Ace chuckles himself.

"Who would have thought my two best friends would fall in love" Ace coos sarcastic and I hit his chest and he smiles playfully.

"Fuck you," Jeremy says

"Hey," Adian says and leans in a whispers something, Jeremy's face goes beet red and stands up.

"I am going to go use the bathroom," He says quickly.

"Two more hours" Ace groans throwing his head back.

I roll my eyes and giggle leaning my head on the side of his.

--------------

"Okay, so here's the plan," Ace says to all of us as we sit down in a booth all of us having milkshakes.

"You guys can do whatever the hell you want except for Wednesday for the concert," He says hanging them their tickets

"Meet us outside by the car at exactly 3"

"If you guys are later than we are leaving without you"

"And here are your room keys, you are right across the hallway from us, since there are two penthouses and stuff"

"Your guys' car is in the parking lot," He says siding them the key to the BMW.

"Okay, that's it," He say leaning back.

I haven't seen Ace this relaxed in forever, he has been really tensed lately for some reason and he won't tell me.

I start to feel dizzy again as the room starts to spin, I place my hand on the table and squeeze my eyes shut.

"Hey, are you okay?" Ace asks, I nod and fake a giggle.

"Brain freeze" I lie and open my eyes

He chuckles and nods and I look up to see Adian looking at me with dark eyes like he knows I am lying.

I look away and place my attention back on Ace.

"Okay, well time to split up," Ace says.

The small diner we are in is connected to this nice hotel, it looks really expensive but every time I mention that Ace always shoots me down with a glare.

"Okay, let's go," Ace says, he slips out of the booth and grabs my hand, I follow him and wave bye to the guys.

We make our way to our room and he swipes the card, the door opens and my eyes widen, the penthouse is huge and open, there are windows everywhere lighting up the cool tones.

A white L shaped leather couch is to my right, steps lead down to the living room area creating a dip in the room.

To the left is a white and grey kitchen, I walk over there running my hand over the white marble.

I pass the dining room and walk to the large glass french doors, I push open the doors and giggle. Ace's arm wraps around my waist as I look around.

A big fluffy king size bed lays in the center, it consists mainly of whites with some splashes of blue, There are more french doors that open to the balcony.

"It's amazing" I whisper

He spins me around and pushes me back onto the bed, he hovers over me and kisses me deeply.

He pulls back and smiles.

"How about we hit up the beach for now," He says and gives me a grin.

I nod and get back up, I walk over to my suitcase and sit on the floor zipping it open

I pull out my blue bathing suit and place it on the bed, I walk into the bathroom and flip my hair over pulling it up into a tight messy ponytail, I let small strands fall in my face and walk back out grabbing it, I don't see Ace so I quickly change throwing a t-shirt over it.

I slip on my checkered vans grabbing my sunglasses.

"Ace?" I call out.

I don't get an answer but notice the balcony doors are opened, I walk outside to see him pacing while his phone is held up to his ear.

"Listen, your fine Jamie, just do everything I would do," He says sighing into the phone.

"No more calls unless someone is about to die" He hisses before turning off his phone and turns to me,

He eyes me up and down and frowns.

"I was hoping to get to see a preview," He says and I chuckle.

"This is the preview" I joke and he grins coming over to me.

"Let me change and we can head down to the beach,"

-----------------