1.1 - Ye Wentian

"...You're joking, right?"

"Do I look like I'm joking? If not for the pressure of my family, I would never had wed you, Duan Wu, the scion of the Duan Family." A young man with sharp features spoke coldly as he looked at the youth, frozen in shock, before him.

Duan Wu couldn't understand what was just said.

"You... but father said you threatened him?..." Duan Wu spoke absentminded as the other party's words resounded in his head.

"I..." He couldn't handled and his eyes dimmed.

"I was used as a tool?..." Duan Wu thought.

The other party silently looked at Duan Wu with an icy gaze.

"I, Tang Hanying, will never marry someone like you, much less a man." Tang Hanying snorted as he walked away, leaving Duan Wu stood quietly on the sidewalk.

"Beeeep!!!!"

The sudden sound startled Duan Wu but by the time he snapped out of his daze, he could feel himself fly into something hard like metal.

He felt his body limbs snap and his mind went blank before being enveloped by darkness. He couldn't feel anything as if he was floating.

[Ding! Host is now bound to Destroying Ships System!]

A childish voice sounded shortly after.

"Huh? So I'm alive?" Duan Wu froze.

"Wait, system?" Duan Wu thought but he was suddenly assaulted by pain.

"Argh!" He screamed as he felt as if he was pushed into a small hole.

The pain stopped moments later and he knew the situation when the voice sounded again.

[Host has successfully transmigrated into cannon fodder Wan Jin!]

"Explain." Duan Wu commanded at the sudden voice in his head.

[Host is bound to the Destroying Ships System, also preferred to be called Baobao! Host's mission is to break ships with the main protagonist, a female in this world, so she has no one to rely one until she dies!] Baobao answered he sent the information regarding the world, himself, and the mission.

The world was a world of cultivation in ancient China setting. The main protagonist was a female called Cai Shu. She was the maid of Wan Jin who supposedly harassed her. After escaping and somehow falling of a cliff, she found a medical record with things that were lost in the era of the primordial god and demons.

The male lead was called Lei Chen, the ghost prince. He was the son of the Emperor's younger brother Lei Tian.

Duan Wu could guess the rest.

"So what about me?" He asked.

[Baobao will send the information immediately!] Baobao answered cheerfully like a little child.

Duan Wu's mood dampened slightly as he digested the information.

He was Wan Jin, the fatty who supposedly sexually harassed the main protagonist. As the result of the harassment he did, his skin was peeled layer by layer and was sliced into a human stick. Not only that, his family was dragged down along with him.

Wan Jin was a trash with no aptitude and wasn't favoured by anyone in his family.

Currently he was eight years old, half a year before the main protagonist was sent to be his maid.

"What the fuck is this?! All this fatty did was follow that green tea bitch's advice!" Duan Wu howled in anger.

[Host must wake up quickly, Wan Jin's father is coming!]