1.8 - Ye Wentian

Ye Wentian hugged Duan Wu possessively before whispering softly, "Shouldn't we quickly meet those thighs of hers and get rid of them as soon as possible?"

"...En." Duan Wu answered before walking out of the residence with Ye Wentian.

[Second male lead is the son of Gan Baohu, General Gan.] Baobao informed.

"If I remember, Baobao said he's the son of a shield. From what I know the only person who's matches is General Gan." Duan Wu spoke as he ignored Ye Wentian who was trying to carry him.

"I'll take you there." Ye Wentian held Duan Wu's hand and suddenly pulled him closer before carrying him.

A white light flashed and a long intricate and majestic sword appeared before Ye Wentian's feet.

Ye Wentian and Duan's Wu figures vanished as Ye Wentian showed Duan Wu the view of the city at the top.

Duan Wu quietly looked down and recalled he didn't know how many sons General Gan had.

"Does he only have one son?" Duan Wu asked before noticing they were descending.

"Three. The oldest is 19." Ye Wentian answered.

"Then I will deal him first. Me." Duan Wu emphasised.

"We." Ye Wentian spoke as he looked into Duan Wu's eyes stubbornly.

"Me. We can do it together for the others." Duan Wu quickly replied.

He didn't want to provoke this wolf.

"...Okay." Ye Wentian agreed hearing that he could help him with the others.

"You can let me down now." Duan Wu spoke after they landed.

"..." Ye Wentian reluctantly let him down before quietly following Duan Wu like a guard.

The two landed somewhere near General Gan's residence where his family lived. Duan Wu notes their where two guards and walked toward them.

"May I ask for what reason sir has come?" One guard asked politely seeing Ye Wentian and Duan Wu. He had an inkling that they were dangerous people.

"I wish to meet General Gan for a certain matter." Duan Wu answered noticing that he was being examined.

"Of course I'll introduce myself, I am Wan Jin and the one beside be is Ye Wentian." Duan Wu said smiling and noticed that the guards trembled.

He narrowed his eyes slightly before wondering how powerful the Wan were. He only went out on certain occasions and Wan Jia had to accompany him. He was only given little information. Duan Wu didn't mind since he had Baobao but it seems he should have done some studying.

Duan Wu didn't know but the Wan was a fabled clan that supposedly came from another place that could crush the strongest experts with a swipe of a finger.

Only this was the legend within the Royal family and Gan Baohu was the brother-in-law of the current emperor. This is the reason why the guards had known about the Wan's supposedly past.

"We'll inform General right away!" The guard quickly left to deliver the message while the other got a servant to take them to the waiting room.

"Baobao... What's with their reaction to the Wan?" Duan Wu asked Baobao.

[Baobao does not know.] Baobao lied.

"You better tell me or I'll run away from Ye Wentian." Duan Wu threatened.

[...Baobao must be a big brother so Baobao will explain. The Wan is a branch from a powerful clan from another place. In that place, the Wan are a subhumans, both genders can give birth. Your branch was sent down in case a calamity struck the main branch due to the greed of their special constitution.] Baobao left out some details but it was enough for Duan Wu.