1.7 - Ye Wentian

"Mm." Ye Wentian snuggled closer to Duan Wu.

"..." Duan Wu pursed his lips and his eyes darkened slightly.

"What am I doing?" Duan Wu asked Baobao.

[Giving Baobao energy so Baobao can level up and become smar-] Baobao stopped.

"You... Explain." Duan Wu felt a headache coming. He would probably face more things later that would trouble him.

[Baobao has discovered that being intimate with Ye Wentian gives Baobao energy.] Baobao replied.

"...Since when?"

[Now since it's the first time Ye Wentian has latched onto host.]

"..." Duan Wu stayed silent as his thoughts went somewhere else.

[If host wants, I can give host a memory removal pill. Baobao can make it so you forget about him.] Baobao suggested.

"...You only tell me know?" Duan Wu questioned as cradled his head.

[Ding! Host has received Memory Removal Pill. Host can choose what to forget. Effects will wear off once the time limit has ended.] Baobao notified ignoring Duan Wu's question.

Duan Wu found a pearl white pill in his hand glistening like a gem.

"Set it to six worlds." Duan Wu said before slipping it into his mouth where it turned into a liquid and slowly removed his memory of the man that plagued him almost every day and night.

Tang Hangying.

Duan Wu's mind went blank and closed his eyes as beads of sweat formed on his forehead.

It vanished a breath later and Duan Wu huffed, wiping the sweat with his sleeve.

"Un?..." Ye Wentian groggily opened his eyes and Duan Wu's face as the first thing he saw.

Ye Wentian's mind strayed off as he burned Duan Wu's image into his memory.

Duan Wu's inky hair was sprawled on his shoulders and his sweaty skin coupled with his enchanting eyes and brows as well as his bright red lips made him gulp.

Duan Wu felt a stare burn a hole into him and saw Ye Wentian look at him with fire in his eyes.

"Wenwen?" Duan Wu spoke noticing Ye Wentian was gulping.

"Xiao Jin..." Ye Wentian said hoarsely as he tried not to get hard.

"Eh?" Duan Wu looked down and saw a small tent before being frozen like a statue.

Ye Wentian realised Duan Wu saw it before noticing Duan Wu froze while staring at his manhood.

"What the hell?! It's only been like three days and now this?" Duan Wu thought as he felt his life force being drained.

Under Duan Wu's stare, Ye Wentian felt his body go hot and pushed Duan Wu onto the bed.

"Wha?" Duan Wu felt himself being pushed and realised Ye Wentian was staring at his face like a hungry wolf.

"Baobao, I'm sorry!" Duan Wu cries inwardly as he was still frozen on the outside.

Seeing that Duan Wu didn't reject, Ye Wentian thought it was okay so he caressed Duan Wu's face before kissing him on the lips.