1.9 - Ye Wentian

Hello, my fellow rotten comrades.

I will slowly repay the owed chapters (20 chapters) for I am a guilty slacker like XiaoTianBao here. She's a violent guilty slacker though... T^T Her punches hurt.

Also France does not exist in this world so French kiss will be called kissing with the tongue or deep kissing.

>.>

P.S. Every arc will have approximately 28 chapters because I intend on writing 7 arcs.

I like this thing below though. It looks nice ^^

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

The duo returned home after dealing with everything.

However, Duan Wu was currently giving Ye Wentian the cold shoulder which earned him a deep kiss from Ye Wentian.

In response, Wan Jin fled using every tactic he knew and disappeared away from Ye Wentian.

It was just that Duan Wu returned after 5 minutes with a pink face and punched the man in his face for doing it suddenly.

[No! Host, stop and kiss Ye Wentian as an apology and let Baobao level up!] Baobao cried to which Duan Wu's face blackened.

Ye Wentian took advantage of this and made Duan Wu sit on his lap, hugging his waist tightly.

Duan Wu sat there like a statue unable to endure the fact that he could feel the other party's stick against his butt.

Duan Wu's face was completely dark and he almost passed out a few times when Ye Wentian didn't hide his gulps.

Fuck you, to asshole of a bastard!

Duan Wu cursed as he complained to Baobao.

[Eh?! But host said host would make Baobao a big brother! Does host intend to go back on host's word?!] Baobao exclaimed shamlessly.

The heavens must hate me.

Duan Wu thought not knowing his passive actions only made Ye Wentian feel hotter.

"..." Duan Wu cried inside.

'Take me into the system space!' Duan Wu begged Baobao.

[Baobao will do so once Host has done the deed with Ye Wentian.] Baobao answered back sharply.

'That's impossible!' Duan Wu answered back.

[Baobao will now go offline. System is now updating due to max energy. Baobao will be back online in three days.] Baobao fled.

'...' Duan Wu felt like puking blood and unconsciously leaned backward.

He eventually fainted because he couldn't believe Baobao had just run away.

Ye Wentian hugged Duan Wu tighter thinking he fell asleep and stood up, carrying Duan Wu to bed.

Ye Wentian cuddled Duan Wu while holding his desire to do it and fell asleep with some difficulty.

...

Duan Wu looked dully at the ceiling trying to ignore the cute quiet sleeping wolf next to him.

'I don't want to do this anymore!!' He cried inwardly.

'I'm definitely gonna bully him in the next world!' Duan Wu coaxed himself as he turned to he right side.

Then he regret it.