Chapter 12

SMUT AHEAD! 

They walked back to the apartments hand in hand in silence. Both of them enjoying the warm breeze that mid April was offering them. "Want to finish Fast and The Furious," Rey suggested.

"Sure," Ben agreed.

They walked the rest of the way back to their apartments in silence. When they got to Rey's door, she dug for her key and opened the door. "I'll pop some pop corn and you get the movie ready," she instructed him. She reached for a bag of pop corn and tossed it in the microwave. Ben fumbled with the DVD player.

"It's ready," he called.

"I want to throw on sweat pants," she said and wandered off to her bedroom. She stripped her jeans off and heard a low, "woah" from the doorway.

"Hey!" she said, immediately throwing her sweatpants on.

"Sorry," he said, not looking very sorry.

They snuggled up on the couch, Rey instinctively going for his nook that she fit so well in. He draped his arm around her and took in the scent of Rey.

She snuggled closer and closer until she couldn't possibly be any closer to him. He took her in each time, almost asking for her to get closer. She couldn't take it anymore, she sat up and faced him. They stared at each other for a few intense seconds and then he pulled her into an intensely passionate kiss. She grabbed his lustrous hair and started to tug at it with her hands. She couldn't get enough of him, he was intoxicating.

He pulled himself from the hottest kiss he'd ever experienced, "Rey, is this ok?" he asked. Instead of answering him, she slowly pulled her shirt over her head and got up. He quickly stood up and pulled his own shirt off, kind of fumbling around, and followed her. She lead him into the bedroom and said to him, "lay down," in a low sultry voice.

He happily obliged and climbed onto the bed and laid back. While he was laying there, she removed her bra, too. She was totally topless and climbed on top of Ben.

"Well Ben Solo," she said, Ben couldn't respond. He was speechless, staring at the beauty of her topless body. She leaned down, close to his neck, she bit him gently on the sensitive part of his neck and whispered in his ear, "have your way with me."

He immediately flipped her onto her back so he was on top of her. Still stunned by her beauty all he could get out was a low growly moan, when Rey heard it, she also felt a surge of moisture thrash into her sex. He slowed down and tortured her by slowing removing her sweatpants. She was laying beneath him in nothing but her panties now. He almost lost it, right then and there. He laid a kiss on her and started to trickle the kiss down her body. He started on her breasts and worked his way down to her belly and her thighs. He could smell her sweet scent. It was torturing him.

Rey was grabbing the sheets, she couldn't believe the pleasure he was making her feel and he hadn't even touched her yet. "Rey, I need to taste you, please," he asked. She slid her panties down and exposed her whole naked body to Ben.

Very slowly, painstakingly slowly, he moved his mouth toward her pulsing, wet pussy. He looked up and made eye contact with her, he wanted to watch her react. He kissed right next to, right above, and finally right on her sweet spot. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she let out a guttural moan. She could feel Ben smile into her dripping pussy. He was thrilled to be breathing in her scent and lapping up her taste, as well as bringing her pleasure. He had to resist from blowing his load right then and there.

She couldn't get enough of Ben's mouth. He was going back and forth from her slit to her clit. While he was licking his clit he used his fingers to reach inside of her and hook her womanhood. She squirmed underneath him. He licked up and down, slower, even slower, and then faster. Softer, softer and then harder. When she felt the surge start to build, she didn't know what it meant. She just knew Ben had to keep going, "Pllleeeaaassseeee, don't stop," she commanded. This prompted Ben to go at her harder. The surge was getting stronger, "Oh my god, Ben! Ben! Something is happening!" she yelled. She felt her body give in the surge and she was shaking. The release was overwhelming.

Ben didn't stop at her release though, he took his time cleaning her up, he licked her so gently up and down. She shook every time his tongue touched her slit. He smiled every time she shook.

"Ben," she breathed to him, "I don't know what happened," she mustered the courage to say.

He laughed and stopped what he was doing. "Rey, that's called an orgasm," he said to her with a crooked smile on his gorgeous face.

"Well, I liked it," she said.

"I bet you did," Ben responded.

"Now," she said, biting her lip, "Let's do that to you," she crawled up and knocked him down, against the bed. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off his body, leaving him lying there in his boxer briefs that accentuated all the right places. She kissed his chest, like he had done to her. She stopped suddenly and looked it him, "Ben, I don't really know what I'm doing, so please let me know if something is not right," she told him.

"Rey, stop worrying, you'll know," he told her. "So far, so good," he smiled at her. She continued her kissing, all over his body. She kissed him through his boxer briefs, which made his cock bounce up at her. She smiled and rolled down his boxer briefs to expose his naked body to her. She was paralyzed for a moment and just took him in. He was beautiful, thick and sculpted. She could have stared at him forever. "Rey?" he asked, "Everything ok? We don't have to continue," he said.

She snapped back to earth, "Oh, we're continuing, I was just left speechless by your body, that's all," she smiled and went back to kissing, getting closer and closer to his manhood. She kissed the very tip, then she opened her mouth and took it in her mouth. She closed her lips around it and took in even more of it.

"Oh my god, Rey, wow," he said. She took that as encouragement and took more and more of him into her mouth. She couldn't take him all, he was too big, so she just took what she could. She added her hand to the bottom, that wouldn't fit in her mouth. With her free hand she cupped his balls, she started to play with them. He obviously liked that.

Ben couldn't hold on much longer. "Rey," he said, "I'm going to come!" She knew what this meant, she didn't move. She let him unload in her mouth, when she was sure there was no more, she swallowed the whole amount. She looked up at him, his eyes were wide with surprise and his jaw was slightly opened.

"Rey," he said, "You didn't have to, I wasn't expecting you to..." he couldn't even finish his thought.

"I know, I wanted to," she said to him. She crawled into the bed, naked, and patted the spot next to her. "It's a big bed, and I'd truly love if you stayed in it with me tonight," she said. He crawled into the space next to her and wrapped his arm around her. "Good night, Ben," she said to him.

"Goodnight, Rey," he said to her. They fell asleep wrapped in one another's arms.