Chapter 18

The following week was Ben's birthday. Rey had been racking her brain trying to figure out what to get him. She knew one thing and was trying to figure out the second. His birthday fell on a Sunday, which was perfect because Rey didn't have to work that day. She woke up super early and walked to the coffee shop to wake him up with his coffee, (and possibly a birthday blow job). She wanted the whole day to be perfect.

She had a surprise planned for that night. The rest of the day was just lead up. She made him his favorite lunch and rented his favorite movie. After the afternoon movie she gave him part one of the gift. It was a black leather moto jacket. He was thrilled. "Rey," he said, "This is perfect, I love it," he added kissing her big and sloppy. After she ordered his favorite pizza for dinner, she told him to wait where he was. She disappeared into the bedroom.

She yelled out, "Get dressed! I left your outfit on the chair," and smiled to herself.

Ben walked over to the chair. He took of what he was wearing and slipped on the black leather pants, black boots, black tank top, and the black leather jacket on top of it all. He felt good in it and wondered what she was up to in there. "We're not going out are we?" he called. "I can't wear these pants for anyone except you," he added, looking down at his bulge. These were tight.

"No, we're staying in, 2 more minutes," she called back.

Rey put on her outfit, which looked a little like rags and set up his "THRONE" in the bedroom. She stowed away. "Come, Sit!" she yelled back.

Ben entered the room and sat down in the makeshift throne. She stumble out of hiding.

"Supreme Leader Solo," she addressed him, making eye contact. "I don't know why you won't give it up and come work with me," she said, waiting for his response.

He hesitated a minute, and then a smile crept into the corners of his mouth. "Scavenger girl, I can't leave my throne for you," he said his fingers gripping onto the arms of the "throne,".

She knelt in front of him and bowed her head, "Supreme Leader," she stated, "I understand your position, but I also know there is still good in you somewhere," she added.

"You know nothing, girl," he said to her and crossed his leg over his knee. The sight of her kneeling in front of him was making him so hard. "Stand up and get over here," he commanded her.

Rey got off her knee and walked up to Ben. "Yes, Supreme Leader," she replied and waltzed up to him.

"Sit here," he motioned to his knee.

"Yes, Supreme Leader, anything you want," she said again.

"Listen to me," he said, barely above a whisper, "You will do whatever I say. I will have you however I want you," he said to her in her ear.

"Yes Supreme Leader," she agreed.

"Take your shirt off," he said. She did what he said, without getting off his lap. She was naked under her shirt, no bra or tank. He smiled. "Now your pants," she stood up and wiggled out of her pants. Same situation there. "Lay on the bed," he ordered her. She climbed on the bed and laid down. "Spread 'em," he said. He went under the bed and grabbed some rope. He had always kept it there, just in case. He tied her to the bedpost, each wrist and each ankle. She was laying there, totally naked, totally under his control.

"What are you going to do to me, Supreme Leader?" she asked.

"Whatever. I. Want." he said slowly. He leaned down and kissed her stomach. Then her breast. Then he took her nipple in her mouth and licked it and nibbled it slightly. She started to squirm, but she couldn't go anywhere. He leaned down and licked into her thighs. He clamped a hand over her mouth, "No screaming, scavenger," he ordered.

Rey was overtaken by passion and wanted to let it out, but she followed Ben's orders. She came with serious ferocity and had to stifle a loud scream. "Oh, Supreme Leader," she groaned.

Ben stood up and removed his jacket. He took his pants off, which took some serious work, and his erection came out standing at attention. He stripped his tank top off as well. He was naked now and looking at her with an insatiable need. "Prime me, scavenger," he ordered her. She opened her mouth and took him in, licking up and down his shaft. He pulled it out quickly. He walked over to the "throne" and grabbed a handkerchief. He wrapped it around her eyes and blindfolded her. He smiled a huge out of character smile, but it didn't matter because she couldn't see. This was the best birthday ever.

He started at the bottom of her belly and kissed her down to her thighs. "Oh God!" she said.

"Nope," he snickered, "just your fearless Supreme Leader," he added.

He plunged his tongue into her after he said that. "Oh Fuck, Supreme Leader," she cried. He stopped and pulled away. She grunted in disapproval. He leaned down and breathed a big sigh on her bundle of nerves. She gasped. He leaned down and every so gently, flicked it with his tongue. He was in complete control and she knew it. Every time his tongue touched her clit every so lightly, a new sound came out of her. He loved each and every one.

All of a sudden Rey felt fingers inside her, 2 of them, most likely. She screamed out in pleasure. His mouth closed over her clit and she felt one finger slip back to her ass. He knew she loved when he stimulated her in all the right places. She was bucking in pleasure.

"Come for me, scavenger," he demanded.

"Yes, Supreme Leader," she called back, over and over and then he felt her clench around him. She was having her first orgasm of the night. He knew there'd be more.

After she came down from this, he untied her ankles and lifted her legs up in the air. He spanked her, hard. She gasped in surprise and then a smile crept over her face.

"Oh Supreme Leader, have I been a bad scavenger?" she asked.

"You know you have, girl," he said and spanked her bare ass again. He stuck a finger into her ass and spanked her a third time.

He leaned down and licked her from clit to ass. "Holy fuck," she said, eyes rolling in her head, which of course he couldn't see. He brought his tongue back to her clit and flicked it around a little bit, being sure to be careful since he knew how sensitive it would be. He stroked her with his other hand, opening her slit up a bit to view her inside. He licked the outline of it before bring his attention back to her clit.

She began to quiver and quake a little and he knew her next orgasm was right on the brink. She screamed his name and came again. He smiled into her, she could feel it.

He dropped her legs down and went to untie her wrists. He didn't take the blindfold off. He told her to get on all 4s.

"Whatever you want, Supreme Leader," she said and got down on all fours. He mounted her from the back and reached his hand to to make sure she was wet, even though he knew damn well she was. She bucked her ass into him when he did. He slid into her easily and started a fast pace right away. He knew he wouldn't last long, but he wanted her to come again before he did. He reached took and took handfuls of her ass in his hands.

She loved when he took her from behind. The angle made it easy for him to hit her spot internally. He was so big and he filled her in the perfect way from this angle. After she could feel his fingernail marks being left on her ass, he reached around and started to fondle her clit.

"OH MY GOD, BEN" she said, breaking character for the first time all night. He rubbed her hard fucked her fast, she came a third time and when he felt her clench down on him, he lost it too. "OH MY GOD! FUCK!" he yelled as he came into her with fervour and passion.

After he finished he pulled out of her and took the blindfold off. He leaned in and kissed her passionately. "Happy Birthday, Ben," she said to him.

They lay their in silence, both breathing heavily, hand in hand. "That was easily the best birthday I have ever had," he said to her. "I love you."

"I love you too," she added.