Chapter 16

It was a big sexy secret they kept between them during the semester. Rey did confide the information in Finn. He gasped. He wasn't in that class, he had Professor Hux, who was also a Doctoral Candidate along with Ben. Rey absolutely loved college. Her favorite part was Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 2:30-3:30. Rey really did hang off every word he said. She raised her hand with questions and Ben could tell that she was going to be a phenomenal engineering student, even if was a different focus that computer engineering. Her questions were always thoughtful.

Rey intentionally wore outfits on those days that would work him up. Short skirts, so when she crossed her legs he'd get a peep show, or sundresses, low cut shirts, anything to watch him suffer during that hour. After that hour, they always had incredible sex.

Ben was glad that Rey was a good student, he would have felt awkward otherwise. She was fairly earning an A in Ben's class. Her writing was on point for every assignment and her classwork was always well thought out and phenomenally done. Watching her watch him in the front row of his class was so unbelievably sexy. He was confident up in front of the class and part of that was that she boosted his confidence. Sometimes at home, when they were getting hot and heavy, she would call out "Professor Solo" and it almost always made him come for her.

It was Friday and Rey strategically planned a low cut top and tight jeans for that day. Finn always noticed.

"Girl, he's not even going to be able to TEACH with that top," he said to her.

"I know, my cleavage looks great," she responded to Finn. "Speaking of making people hot, I want to set you up on a date," she told Finn. "It can be a double date, Ben and I will join you," she pleaded with him.

"Who is he?" Finn asked.

"My real estate agent, Poe," she said. "He's so cute, you are going to LOVE him," she said. Finn agreed reluctantly. Rey texted Poe to set it up.

She used her body blatantly during class today to get Ben hot. It worked, she could tell. He had a distinct look in his eyes when he was hungry for her. About halfway through the class when she raised her hand to ask him to come help her with her program, he looked down at her shirt from over her shoulder and his eyes smoldered with need. He gritted his teeth and growled in her ear before walking away to work with another student. Rey didn't really need help, he knew that.

When Ben arrived home, Rey had beat him. She pulled on the corset she used the first night they had sex, and nothing else.

"Professor Solo, in here," she called to him from the bedroom.

He came blasting in already removing his shirt and pants. "Fuck Rey, that was too much, I had an erection all class picturing your naked body," he told her.

"Ben," she sat up, kind of seriously.

"Yes?" he stopped what he was doing, pants down at his ankle.

"I'm ready to explore the ass play," she said quietly and tentatively. "Unless you definitely don't want to, because then neither do I," she added quickly.

A slow smile crept across his face and he kicked his pants off and jumped on the bed. He flipped her over and her bare ass was exposed to him. He threw his face down and starting kissing her ass all over. His tongue slowly slid into the forbidden place and she moaned into him. "Rey, this is new territory, tell me what you like and what you don't want me to do," he instructed.

"Yes, professor," she said smiling.

"Fuck, Rey," was the only thing he could muster.

He placed a finger on the outside of her ass and pushed slightly. "Ben," she growled through her gritted teeth. "YES," she screamed. He'd take that as she liked it.

He pushed through to insertion, just a little. She bucked against him. He couldn't help but smile watching her body react to his touch. He reached with his free hand to her clit. He started circling her clit and plunging his finger in and out of her ass, adding occasional kisses and licks. She was screaming for more. He let his finger go further in and he felt her body tense.

"REY," he half yelled, "Are you ok?" his concern showing through.

"FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK," She groaned through her orgasm.

He smiled when he heard this and slowed down, coaxing her orgasm to last even longer. He could constantly do this to her and just watch her orgasm forever. She was so sexy. She was so wet and primed. He didn't skip a beat and took her doggy style from there. Everytime his body slapped into her sweet ass she moaned his name, "Ben" with a raspy voice.

"Rey, I'm going to come," he warned her.

"YES, come in me, Professor Solo," that was it for him, he leaned into her with all his weight and exploded inside of her, growling her name. He pulled out and collapsed on the bed.

"Rey, how is it you turn me on more and more everytime we do that," he asked breathlessly.

"Ben, I could fuck you every minute of every day and never ever not be turned on," she added, trying to catch her breath. "I'm sorry I sprang that on you, the ass stuff, you know," she said, shyly.

"Rey, you can trust me, anything you want to try, experiment," he raised his eyebrows, "fantasize about, I'm your safe place," he told her and kissed her forehead.

"Well the same goes for you," she added. "Tell me about your fantasies," she urged.

"Hmmmm," he thought, "You really want to know?" he asked.

"Yes, please baby, tell me what you want, anything you want," she said to him.

"How can I refuse that offer," he said. "No judging!" he added.

"No judgement," she replied, anxiously awaiting his description.

"Ok, well," he started. "I've always had this crazy fantasy about being the Supreme Leader. All the men and women would report to me and I'd be in complete control. I'd wear all black and sit on a throne. You," he stopped for a second and smiled, "you'd be from the rebel camp. You would come to my throne room and try to stop me and we'd launch into an argument before banding together to fight all my guards off. I'd try to convince you to join me, you'd say no, we'd fuck ferociously on the floor before you left me," he said lost in his own thoughts. "You'd be completely under my control the whole time," he added.

"I'm stashing that away," she smiled at him, "for later," she winked.