23rd

Edited.

Sounds of students chattering can be heard in the cafeteria. It was lunch and the 1st year duo, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung, decided to go to the canteen since they were hungry and they forgot to bring their lunches. Since the two of them were popular, some fangirls would go to them and take a selfie with permission— some just took stolen pictures.

They felt annoyed since they just want to have a peaceful walk to the canteen. And it looks like they can't since no one won't shoo them away.

Tzuyu mentally cursed at the thought that his girlfriend, Sana, wasn't here with them. He wished that he and Sana are in the same year level so that they won't be separated. But sadly, Tzuyu was a year younger than Sana.

"Ugh finally." Chaeyoung groaned as they sat on the chair. "Good thing they didn't rape us."

"Jeez. We're not even virgins anymore." Tzuyu remarked. "Let's be thankful that your oh-so-clingy-stalker wasn't there."

"I know right." Chaeyoung said. He stood up and combed his hair with his right hand since it got messy. And he swore he heard someone squealing but shrugged it off. "I'm gonna buy something. Do you need anything?"

"Whoa. This is the first time you asked that to me." Tzuyu clapped slowly at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung rolled his eyes at Tzuyu. "Whatever. Do you need anything?" He asked again.

"I'll just have a hamburger. You're treat." Tzuyu said and stucked his tongue out to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was about to retort but decided not to since he was too lazy to retort. He glared at Tzuyu who was grinning mischievously before making his way to the line.

After how many minutes, it was finally Chaeyoung's turn to buy food. He ordered one hamburger for Tzuyu and one spaghetti for him. He also bought water for them. He paid the cashier and thanked her before taking their orders.

On the way back to his table, he saw a familiar brunette with the guy that Tzuyu deeply despised.

Chaeyoung immediately went to their table and placed their food on the table.

Tzuyu grabbed his hamburger and unwrapped it before taking a big bite. It was pretty obvious that he was hungry.

Chaeyoung sat on the chair in front of Tzuyu and looked at him with disgust in his eyes.

"Eat slowly, Tzu. Your image might get ruined." Chaeyound reminded the taller and ate his spaghetti. He was a sloppy eater when it comes to pastas.

After Tzuyu swallowed the burger, he wiped his mouth with his handkerchief and looked at Chaeyoung like how he did earlier. "Says the person who eats his spaghetti like a five-year-old kid."

Chaeyoung just rolled his eyes and continued chewing his spaghetti until he remembered something.

"Oh right." Chaeyoung spoke up and wiped his mouth with his handkerchief. "I saw Sana-noona earlier."

Tzuyu's ears perked up when he heard his girlfriend's name. "Eh? Where?"

"There." Chaeyoung pointed at the table not so far from theirs. Tzuyu followed the direction and his blood boiled when he saw the guy who was sitting too close to his girlfriend.

Tzuyu turned to Chaeyoung. "Dude. Help me beat the fuck out of that ass." Chaeyoung gulped as he heard Tzuyu said those words with his stern voice.

He nodded and followed Tzuyu who stood up first and went to his girlfriend's table.

The two of them rolled their sleeves as they went to Sana's table. The guy was too occupied in flirting with Sana who was trying to push him away that he didn't notice Tzuyu and Chaeyoung  were already on their table.