60th

Kim Dahyun

Momo: Dahyunie?

Dahyun: Yes?

Momo: Can you open the door?

Dahyun: What? Why?

Momo: I'm outside.

°•°

Dahyun immediately jumped from the couch and ran to the door to open it. As she opened the door, she saw Momo, but what shocked Dahyun was Momo's face. He looked miserable.

Red eyes, messy hair, and tears were falling.

Dahyun's heart broke. She doesn't want to see Momo crying, she immediately pulled Momo into a tight hug.

She felt Momo's arms wrap her waist, tightening the hug. Momo felt comfortable and cried on Dahyun's shoulder.

Dahyun didn't care if the hug was so tight she could barely breath, she wanted to comfort Momo.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" She asked with her soothing voice as she patted the guy's back to comfort him.

He looked at Dahyun and gave her a fake smile as he wiped his tears with the sleeve of his hoodie. "L-let's go in first."

Dahyun nodded and moved to the side so that Momo can enter.

She closed the door and sat next to Momo, who was looking down while silently crying.

"Oppa, what happened?" She asked as she rubbed his back to comfort him.

"M-my girlfriend. . ." He sniffed. "Broke up with me." He wiped his tears with his sleeve and covered his face with his hands and leaned back. "I'm such a dick." He groaned.

"Oppa, you have a dick but you're not a dick." Dahyun said.

"Shut up." Momo lightly slapped her arm. "I'm still heartbroken so stop making fun of me." He said then faked a laugh.

His laughter died down when his eyes met Dahyun's and the atmosphere became serious.

"Then let me heal your heart, oppa."

"Huh?"

"I like you oppa."