50th

When Chaeyoung saw Mina's reply, he wiped his drool off his lips with his sleeve. He then placed his phone inside his pocket as he watched an angel walk to him.

"Why are you gawking at me?" Mina asked once she was in front of Chaeyoung who was still staring at her angelic face. She rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers in front of Chaeyoung's face to snap him out.

He finally went back to reality and he awkwardly smiled. "I was thinking that I should take you home instead." He smugly said and Mina hit him in the head.

"Fuck off. I'm going back." Mina was about to go back to her house when Chaeyoung stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"I'm just kidding." He chuckled. He let go of Mina's hand and opened the passenger's door. "Go in. We might miss the view."

Mina nodded and complied to Chaeyoung's command. Chaeyoung then went to the driver's seat and drove away.

•°•

Mina groaned and shifted on her seat. It's been an hour since they left and they still haven't arrived yet. The sky was already dark and Mina was getting hungry yet she didn't tell Chaeyoung.

"Yah! When are we gonna arrive? It's already dark." Mina whined.

Chaeyoung smirked. "We're almost there actually." He replied. "Are you hungry? Sorry I didn't pack us some foods."

Mina shook her head. "Nah I'm not hungry."

Chaeyoung stopped driving since it was a red light. He picked something in his pocket and gave it to Mina.

"Here. You can have this."

Mina took the candy. "Thanks. But what about you?"

"I'm good." He then proceeded to drive since the red light turned to a green light.

"Uh. . . Thanks." Mina said and looked at the candy before opening and eating it. Strawberry.

Mina was silently eating the candy when Chaeyoung stopped driving again. Mina was surprised when Chaeyoung parked it on the side of the road.

"Why did you stop?" She asked.

"I guess I'm not okay." Chaeyoung said.

Mina didn't get it. "What?"

"I wanna have a taste of that candy."

She raised her eyebrow. "How?"

He smirked. "Easy."

And the next thing Mina knew, her lips were connected with Chaeyoung's. The man was moving his lips while Mina was still processing what was happening. Even tho Mina didn't kiss back, Chaeyoung still continued moving his lips. She was loving the feelings she felt in the moment. Mina unintentionally kissed back to the surprise of Chaeyoung.

Mina knew it was wrong.

Yet it felt right.

She wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's neck, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss. Their tongues were fighting for the strawberry candy.

Mina was an indoor type of girl. She always stays at home and play video games than go out and play sports. She regretted it because she doesn't have a strong stamina.

She pulled away and catched her breath while Chaeyoung was still dazed at the kiss they just had. She looked at Chaeyoung's eyes and she immediately realized what just happened.

She pushed Chaeyoung away and covered her face.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." She cussed. "This is wrong. Very wrong."