76th

Mina slowly opened her eyes and tried to sit up on her bed but a pair of arms were wrapped around her body to prevent her from doing so. When she was fully awake, she realized that her face was close to a guy's chest and her hands were touching his hard abs. She also realized that he was half naked so she pushed him off her bed while covering her body.

The guy groaned as he got up. He might have sprained his arm since he fell down so hard. "What the hell?" He muttered.

"Why are you sleeping beside me?!" She hissed as she covered her body with a blanket. Her face was red due to embarrassment.

"Uh you were the one who let me sleep here because you said you were afraid of the dark?" He stated and sat on Mina's bed. "Don't be disappointed that we didn't do it. I promise we'll do it in the future." He winked.

"Ew!" She made a disgusted expression. "Wear your hoodie! I don't want a half-naked man in my sight."

"But you have the hots for this certain half-naked man." He flirted. He was having fun teasing a red Mina.

"Ye— wait shut up!"

°•°

After their flir— bickering, the pair went to the kitchen to cook their breakfast. Well, Mina cooked the food. Chaeyoung just helped her by watching her.

"Quit watching me. It's getting creepy." Mina irked.

Chaeyoung smirked. "Your ass is just to hot to be ignored."

"Bitch, do you want me to cut your manhood?" Mina shot Chaeyoung a glare while showing him the knife she was currently holding.

Chaeyoung gulped. "I-I'll just set up the table."

Mina grinned in victory. "Good."

He pouted and proceeded to do his task while the girl chuckled at his cuteness and continued making her breakfast.

Chaeyoung finished setting up the table and went back to watch the girl. Mina was wearing her clothes from yesterday— but with an apron and her hair was tied up in a ponytail. She looked like a wife material to Chaeyoung. He didn't notice that he was already drooling while watching Mina cook in awe.

She felt someone watching her and she was right. Mina rose her eyebrow when Chaeyoung was watching her while. . . drooling?

"Chaeyoung?" Mina called out to wake him up from his daydream. "Wipe your drool before it reaches my floor." She said.

And thus, he was back to reality. He wiped his mouth immediately. "S-sorry." He muttered. "I'm done here."

"Okay. Just behave." Mina said and focused her attention at the frying pan, trying her best not to giggle at his cuteness.

Chaeyoung nodded and proceeded to watch Mina ('s ass).

°•°

"Thanks for the food." Chaeyoung smiled as he placed the utensils on the plate. They ate an omelette and Chaeyoung was not surprised that Mina drowned her omelette in ketchup.

They stood up, took their plates and placed it on the sink. Chaeyoung offered to wash the dishes and Mina just agreed, she knew he was stubborn.

After washing the dishes, Chaeyoung went to Mina, who was watching the television, and sat beside her.

"You know, you should move in with me." He said, his gaze was still locked on the television.

Mina raised her eyebrow. "What?"

"You're a wife material." He looked at her and grinned. "My soon to be wife."

She blushed, her face was beet red but he didn't see it because she hid her face on this shoulder and hit him. "Shut up." She hissed.

"I have a sadistic soon to be wife~" He teased, causing Mina to pinch his side hardly. Chaeyoung yelped in pain as a result.

"And I have an annoying soon to be husband." She muttered.

Chaeyoung felt his cheeks getting warmer and his heart was beating fast. Mina was the only girl who has this effect on Chaeyoung. Just a simple smile from her can make him crazy.

"I think I'm inlove with you, for real." He sincerely confessed. His heart continued beating fast and his face became beet red. "I-uh. . ."

"I think I'm in love with you too." The girl mumbled.