75th

"Ewww, you're so sweaty!" Mina said in disgust after she opened the door. In front of her was a guy, wearing her school's uniform for boys but the blazer was missing, the tie was loosened and the first 2 buttons were unbuttoned and was catching his breath. Despite his sweaty (and hot) appearance, Chaeyoung still smelled good like a strawberry.

"Well, traffic was shit and I didn't want to make you wait long enough so I left my car somewhere and ran here." He stated.

"I would rather wait long enough than let a sweaty person go in my house." She said. "And I don't want a sweaty suitor. Ew."

"Sorry." He awkwardly laughed. "Can I come in?" He asked.

Mina sighed. "I have no choice." She said and made way for Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung smiled. "Thanks." He said and went in. Mina closed the door and followed Chaeyoung to the living room. He was about to sit on the couch when Mina stopped him.

"Take a shower first. I'll give you the towel after you shower." She commanded. "You stink." She lied.

"No I don't. I always smell good." He boasted, well it was true. He made his way to the bathroom. "Don't peek okay? If you want it, just tell me." He teased before going inside, just in time to evade the slipper Mina threw.

"Pervert!"

°•°

Mina was wearing her uniform when Chaeyoung arrived. She wasn't able to change her clothes because she was busy cleaning her messy house. After she finished cleaning, Chaeyoung arrived in time.

She was wearing a blue penguin sweater and shorts. She was watching the tv as she waited for Chaeyoung to finish taking a bath since she will give her his towel.

"Mina! The towel!" Chaeyoung shouted.

"Okay!" Mina shouted back and went to the bathroom. She went in and it was a good thing that Chaeyoung was still in the shower which was covered in a curtain. She then placed the towel on a basket and went out. Seeing a naked Chaeyoung was the least thing she wanted to see. Or is it?

"Ah shit, I forgot to tell him." She muttered. She went back and went in the bathroom because she can't be heard from outside. "The blo—" She didn't finish her sentence when she saw Chaeyoung's naked figure, well, back figure and his butt was visible to her eyes.

Chaeyoung turned around and widened his eyes when he saw Mina inside the bathroom too. He covered his lower parts quickly and hid behind the curtains. "MINA WHAT THE FUCK—" He screamed. His face was red like a tomato and so was Mina's.

"I-I-I-I'm sorry!" She stuttered and quickly ran out of the bathroom and forgot that she had to tell him something. She leaned on the door and covered her face in embarassment.

"Holy shit. That was big." Mina muttered and her face turned redder.

She decided to go back to the couch and watch the tv instead to erase that image from her head. She didn't notice that Chaeyoung already got out of the bathroom with a towel covering his man parts, exposing his 8-pack hard rock abs while drying his hair with a towel. She gave him 2 towels earlier, one for his hair and one for his body. She just bought a blowdryer because it can save her some time to go to school since she used to dry her hair with towels only.

Mina saw in her peripheral vision that Chaeyoung already got out of the bathroom bur she wasn't aware that he was half-naked.