66th

"Hi Minari~" He nervously greeted as soon as Mina opened the door. The girl was emitting a dark aura and Chaeyiung swore he would die if he steps a foot in her house. "Uhm on second thought I'll go—" He was about to leave but Mina spoke.

"Where do you think you're going, you sickass pervert?" She said in a stern way, freezing Chaeyoung in the process. "Come in."

Chaeyoung sighed as he walked in her house. I'll never tease her again with dirty jokes.

"Here, I bought you ice cream." He said, giving a plastic bag to Mina before slumping on the couch and watched tv.

"Thanks." Mina said, getting a spoon from the kitchen and sat right next to Chaeyoung and leaned on him while eating her ice cream.

"W-WHY A-A-ARE YOU L-LEANING ON ME?!" He stuttered. He wasn't used to this Mina.

"Can't you just shut up and hug me back?" She deadpanned. "I have something to tell you."

"Bossy. I like it." Chaeyoung teased but hug her nonetheless. "I will never forget this day~"

"Shut up." Mina rolled her eyes and proceeded to eat her ice cream while cuddling with Chaeyoung.

Her heart was beating fast.

Also Chaeyoung's.

But the two were dense enough to not realize it.

"What did you want to tell me?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I broke up with Momo-oppa." She said straighforwardly.

"hOLY SHIT THAT'S GRE—" Chaeyoung paused when he saw Mina's sad expression. "I mean, wHERE THE FUCK IS THAT GUY I'M GOING TO BEAT THE SHI—" He exclaimed as he punched and kicked the air."

He stopped when he hear Mina's giggle.

"It's fine. I wanted to break up with him anyways." Mina said and continued to eat her ice cream.

"Why?" The guy asked, trying to not sound excited. Deep inside, he was REALLY happy that the girl beside him is single. Maybe I have a chance. . .

Mina looked at Chaeyoung with a smirk. "Secret."

Chaeyoung groaned. "Ugh, even if I force you, you won't tell me." He sulked.

"You're right." She smirked. She was finished eating her ice cream so she stood up and threw it in the trash and came back to the couch and sat next to the cub, who was sulking.

Cutie. Mina mentally cooed. She slapped his back, earning a yelp from the guy.

"Stop sulking. You look ugly." She teased.

"Hmp." He spread his arms, waiting for the other girl to go to his arms as he pouted.

Who am I to resist this horny cutie?

"I'm only doing this because I need cuddles." Mina said, before going to Chaeyoungs arms.

"Don't think about Momo okay?" He patted her head. "Only think about me."

She didn't respond, but nodded as she buried her head in Chaeyoung's neck.

And the two continued to cuddle until they fell asleep.