51st

"I like you." Chaeyoung said with sincerity as he looked deep into Mina's brown orbs, giving the girl shivers running down to her spine and butterflies in her stomach. Her face became red as a strawberry. She was speechless of his sudden confession.

He leaned forward to the girl's ears. She felt his warm breath against her skin. But then the guy smirked. He whispered. "—r ass." He then laughed his life out.

Mina never punched a guy so hard in her whole life. She punched Chaeyoung on his part so hard that it made Chaeyoung scream in pain.

"AAAGH!" He screamed as he held his part as he struggled not to cry. "Fuck! I was kidding!"

"Oh sorry! I was kidding too!" She sarcastically said as she rolled her eyes.

"Hey! Because of this I might not be able to give you children!"

Mina's heart skipped but she decided to hit the guy's head. "Fuck off! I don't want to have children with you!"

"In the future, you will beg for it." He flirted and winked.

"Ew!" Mina faked vomitting as the boy tried to lessen the pain he's feeling on his part.

°•°

After their small arguement, they decided to call it a night. The drive to Mina's house was quiet but they were comfortable with it. They didn't bother to speak to break the silence until they reached Mina's house.

Since it became Chaeyoung's habit, he hurriedly went out first to open the door for Mina. She got out but didn't go in her house.

"I had fun. Thanks." Mina said as she looked down. "And sorry for earlier."

"It's fine. I had fun too." He responded. "Go in now. It's already dark."

Mina nodded. "Okay. Bye." She said and turned her heel to walk to her house.

Chaeyoung just watched the love of his life walk away to her house. But then he saw Mina stop walking and went back to him. He figured that Mina might have forgotten something.

"You forgot something?" He asked as Mina approached him.

"Yes." She said and stopped when she was in front if him.

"What is it?"

"This." And then Mina pressed her lips against Chaeyoung cheek, surprising the life out of Chaeyoung. She then ran back to her house without saying good bye.

Leaving a blushing Chaeyoung alone who was smiling like an idiot while touching his cheek.