61st

"I like you."

Momo was speechless, he didn't expect that Dahyun had feelings for him.

The girl was also shocked at herself for confessing at this timing, but was also glad because the heavy feeling around her chest was now released.

"You're kidding, right?" Momo asked.

Dahyun had the chance to deny it, but she shook her head, indicating that she was serious.

"Listen, Dahyun. . ." He gulped.

What Momo said made Dahyun's world fall apart.

"I can't like you back. I only see you as my little sister."

Dahyun smiled. But Momo knew it was a fake one.

"Oppa, it's okay. You don't have to return my feelings." She said and held his hand as she looked at his eyes. "It's okay that you only see me as your sister. But I hope that our friendship won't change after this."

"Silly." Momo smiled. "Of course it won't. I don't want to lose you."

Dahyun blushed. "Shut up. You're making me fall for you deeper." She giggled.

As Momo watched Dahyun, he giggled with her. Everytime Dahyun laughs, giggles, or smiles, Momo couldn't help but do the same. He didn't know why. But he was certain that he wasn't in love with Dahyun.

"I'm gonna make dinner for us. While eating dinner, tell me what happened, okay?" Dahyun said, earning a nod from the guy. She then stood up and made her way to the kitchen.

As she closed the kitchen door, the tears she was holding in began to fall.