32nd

After Chaeyoung logged out, he put his phone inside his pocket as he leaned on his car while waiting for his fake girlfriend to come out. He's been waiting for how many minutes under the hot sun.

"Ugh, why do girls take so long?" He muttered and added a sigh. He held the handle to the car to wait inside the car since it was hot but then he heard the door open.

"Yah! Chaeng wait!" Mina shouted as she closed her house's door and waddled to Chaeyoung.

The boy looked amused at Mina's penguin walk and he unknowingly grinned while watching her. Cute. He thought.

"Why the heck are you grinning?" Mina asked. She gasped and covered her body with an offended look on her face. "Were you undressing me in your mind?!"

For a moment, Chaeyoung wanted to put Mina in his pocket because of her cute walk, but now, he wants smack her head for assuming.

Chaeyoung gave Mina a disgusted look. "Stop assuming, you penguin. You're not even my type, so you're safe." He grinned.

Mina rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

As if his hand has a mind of its own, it made its way to Mina's cheek and pinched it. Chaeyoung realized what he just did and his face became red as his favorite fruit.

He immediately let go of Mina's soft cheek. "Fuck. Sorry." He said and went to the other side of the car to open the door for her as a gentleman gesture. The girl followed him and went inside the car. Chaeyoung jogged to the other side of the car and went inside.

He glanced at Mina's side and mentally sighed in relief when he saw that Mina had her seatbelts on. He then proceeded to drive to his favorite pancake house.

"Chaeng, aren't you still in your first year of high school? How come you already have a car?" She asked in disbelief.

Chaeyoug smirked, his dimple appeared but Mina wasn't able to see it because it was on the other side of his face.

"I break the rules, Minari." He cockily smirked as he focused on the road.

Mina rolled her eyes at the guy's cockiness and leaned on the window. I wonder how Momo-oppa is doing? She thought.

The car stopped, indicating that they already arrived at the pancake house. He parked the car before going out immediately, to open the door for Mina.

"Thanks." Mina muttered and felt her cheeks getting warmer so she looked down to prevent Chaeyoung from seeing her face.

Chaeyoung nodded. "Sure." He said.

Before they started to walk, Chaeyoung grabbed Mina's bag and walked ahead, not bothering to look back because he was smiling for an unknown reason.

Mina was dumbfounded because of Chaeyoung's act. It's an act Mina. She shrugged and followed Chaeyoung.

The guy chose his usual seat, the one in the corner. Mina then sat in front of him.

A waitress went to their table with a pen and a notepad in her hand. "Hi Chaeng~" she flirtly greeted and winked at Chaeyoung who looked uncomfortable. "What would you and your friend to order?"

Mina's eye twitched as she heard what the bitc— waitress just said. "Correction. Girlfriend." She smirked.

Chaeyoung really likes a jealous penguin.

The waitress rolled her eyes. "Aren't you just one of his hoes?"

Mina stood up and stood in front of the waitress as she glared at her, as of she was ready to beat the shit out of this waitress. "Aren't you just one of the sluts who keeps on throwing themselves on my boyfriend?"