THE QUIDDITCH MANIACS

Dedicated to @harrypotterdauntless! That is me!!!! Because I am the biggest Quidditch Maniac there is! Lol!

"Over there, Al!", Rose shouted as she zoomed around on her broomstick. Rose Wesealy, 16, was the keeper of Gryffindor Quidditch team. She was the spitting image of her mother, Hermione Jane Granger. Only her hair color was red like her Dad. She caught the Quaffle and passed it to Albus Severus Potter, another 16 year old. Albus was the spitting image of his father, Harry James Potter, and he was proud of it! He looked the same as Harry, from the tip of his hair to his feet, except for the lightening bolt scar. Usually, Albums played Seeker, but right now there were only three people playing so he became the Chaser. His fellow chaser was Dominique Wesealy, sister of Miss Universe- Victorie Wesealy. Dominique was also no less pretty, she had her father's red hair wit her Mom's body and green eyes that she most probably inherited from her Uncle Harry. Dominique was one of the best chasers that Gryffindor ever had!

After about three hours of practice, the trio came down and grabbed the cold water bottles waiting for them on the ground. They swallowed the whole bottle in one gulp and then high fived eachother. As the trio rested in the strands, Rose said,"That was excellent! If only the rest of the team was as eager to play as us! Couch potatoes!" Al looked confused,"But doesn't that mean someone who watches TV all day long?" Rose gave him a raised eye brow and said,"Bloody Hell! Who cares, and I think you have been spending too much time with those nerds!" At this, Dominique giggled and Albus laughed. He smiled at his two best friends and thought himself lucky to have such good friends!

*--------------------------------*
AUTHOR'S NOTE

So, how about the Quidditch maniacs? I made Hugo more like his Mum and Rose more like her Dad, it is a special gift for all Romione fans out there! Love u all! Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! PS, did you like this chapter?