SHOPPING!!!

Dominique, Rose, Alice, Lily and Roxanne were ready to loot the shops at 10 am, they flooed to the Diagon Alley, through Headmaster's Office. Once they reached the alley, the five girls ran into Madam Malkin's. Soon, they were all being handed beautiful robes which they tried and tried.

Madam Malkin was happily helping the five girls around, and after what felt like ages, they all got their dresses!

Dominique got bright Golden robes with a low V-neck and lond puffy sleeves. "James is gonna love them", Alice commented. Rose had a light blue pair of robes that looked marvellous on her. "They are exactly

like the robes that your Mum bought in her fourth year!", Madam Malkin squealed. Alice, herself got a green pair of Robes with a had low-cut neck and short sleeves. Lily had the cutest robes of all, she got herself a shinning black pair of robes that had a sweet-heart neckline and it was sleeveless. Last but not the least, Roxanne got herself a robes of purple colour that were so formal and lovely, that she practically looked like a Queen!!!

Happy with their purchases, the girls returned to Hogwarts and anxiously waited for the big day!

I hope you people liked this chapter! Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT!