CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS!

James did not want to go back home for the holidays, but after about ten letters from not only his parents but also from Grandma Molly, Aunt Hermione, Aunt Fleur, Aunt Angelina and also Uncle George, he was forced to go. Upon reaching the station, he saw his father waiting for them, alone, by the barrier. He gave his dad a man-hug and asked,"Where is Mom?"

"Oh, don't you people know? We have a big feast at our home tonight, so your Mom is taking care of the preparations along with Kreacher. We should better hurry up, because she needs our help as well!", Mr.Potter replied with a grin.

Once they reached home, Lily ran to meet her Mom closely followed by her brothers and Dad. Mrs.Potter looked beautiful in her tight bun and casual home clothes.

Aw, it feels so weird to write MR. POTTER and MRS. POTTER, so let's just stick with Harry and Ginny, shall we?

Ginny gave a kiss to each of her children and then asked,"How was school?" They all murmured monotonous replies and made their way back to their rooms, James and Albus' with Red and Gold colours and Lily's with Bronze and Blue colours.

James loved his room, though he never mentioned it to anyone except perhaps Alice, he was a child at heart! And those pranks he did, they were just a beautiful part of his childhood! James plunged himself on his bed and started thinking of the big night ahead!

Albus looked at the glorious Red and Gold room and for a second imagined them to be Silver and Green, the thought sent shivers down his spine, he could never be a Slytherin, no matter what anyone said, he was a Gryffindor just like his parents! Albus took QUIDDITCH THROUGH THE AGES from his bookshelf and started reading it for the umpteenth time.

Lily looked at her Blue and Bronze room in silence, she still remembered that they day(four years ago), when she came back home to find her mother sad and heartbroken, "Oh, why couldn't you be a Gryffindor?",she had said, breaking Lily's heart into pieces. But her father was proud of her, he even talked Ginny out of the depression. Harry was the best friend Lily ever had! She loved him a lot! Later, when she came upstairs, she had been surprised by her room newly decorated by her Dad in bronze and blue. It was one of the best gift Lily had received from her Daddy. She was still lost in her thought when she heard her door open behind her, and she looked around to see that it was her Dad.

"So has my little princess started dating yet?", Harry asked with a naughty grin.

"Oh, cut it out Dad! I told you that I am not gonna marry anyone! I am always going to be your little princess!", Lily replied with a smile.

Harry laughed and said,"Oh, you are soon gonna find your Prince Charming, with those looks of yours!"

Lily suddenly remembered something, she said,"Oh, Dad! You remember that sucky Scorpious I told you about! Rose's classmate! You know what? He has already asked me out about a dozen times, but I ain't going out with that bully! No matter how much he says that he is gonna change, I know he will always be a prat!"

Harry smiled and said,"You know what? This reminds me of something!" And then Harry told Lily the story of James and Lily! At the end of the story, Harry asked,"So are you going to give Scorpious a second chance?" Although he could never imagine his daughter going out with Draco's son! But he knew how Scorpious would be feeling right now, because he had gone through that feeling, himself!

Lily thought for a second and then said,"But he is two years older than me! Grandma was Grandpa's age!"

Harry laughed at his daughter's excuse and went down to help Ginny.

*----------*
So do you people want me to make Lily and Scorpious go out together? The idea just came into my mind out of nowhere although it seems like a nice one!