FIRST QUIDDITCH MATCH OF THE SEASON

The Gryffindor team was anxiously waiting for the match to start, they were proud of themselves and were sure that they could beat the Slytherian team. Their captain, James Sirius Potter rarely gave any Prep talk, but today, it seemed like he had been practising all night.

"My fellow team mates, you people have always made me proud, since the first day I was selected in this team, till now, never have we lost any match. We have won every Quidditch Cup since last six years. This is my last year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizadry."

He paused for a second and the effect was amazing. Everyone looked at him with longing and love, never before had they realized how much they really loved and cared for their captain, this excellent captain who had always been there in times of trouble! They were surely going to miss him!

James resumed, "I am going to miss you all a lot! My marvellous fellow chasers, Dominique and Alice, my courageous yet irritating keeper, Rose. my excellent beaters, Fred and Lorcan and the best seeker Hogwarts has seen since his own father, Albus!"

It was the first time James had complimented his younger brother and this small compliment brought tears even to the eyes of Fred! James went over and hugged his brother.

And then he once again resumed, "So, as I was saying this is my last year here and I want to go back home with an undefeated streak! This is the last gift I am asking of you! Will you do it for me? Please!"

It was the first time anyone had seen James Sirius Potter getting so emotional and his team reacted immediately, they pounced their fists into the air and shouted,"East or West Our captain is the BEST!!!"

That match was the best match in the history of Hogwarts, Slytherin did not even score once! They were totally confused by the superfast reflexes of the Gryffindor team. But Albus did not catch the snitch immediately, he waited for the score to get higher and higher and finally when the score was 460-0, he caught the snitch in the blink of an eye, Gryffindor won with score 610-0!

Party lasted till 4 in the morning in the Gryffindor Common Room, but no one came to shut their noise down, because everyone was so proud and scared of them!!!