THE PROPOSAL

Dear James

You have all our blessings with you! I wish you the best for the future, and I hope that Dominique will accept you, she is like a daughter to me, I hope tat you will be a good husband to her. Bill is also fine with it, though Ginny and Fleur would not stop crying, girls can be so strange sometimes!

Okay, then son! We'll be waiting for your letter!

Best of luck!

Dad

James smiled happily as he read his father's letter. His exams had finished and the end of term was just a few days away. This was his last year at Hogwarts and he didn't want to leave it alone, for that reason he had arranged a date with Dominique in the Room of Requirements. He had a surprise for her.

At exactly 8:00 pm, James made his way to the Room of Requirements. The room had become a small cafe with pink balloons everywhere and a small table with two chairs in the middle. He breathed deeply and started waiting, twisting the small box in his pocket.

At 8:15, Dominique entered the room, she was wearing a long green gown with high heels to match and her hair were set back in a ponytail. James helped her to her chair and then bent on one leg, took Dominique's hand in his and said, "Dominique Fleur Wesealy, will you grant me the honour of becoming my wife?"

Dominique was not the girly girl who would immediately fall in James' arms, she said, "Only after I get a job". James nodded and Dominique fell into his outstretched arms. They had so much fun that night!