LAST BUT SURELY NOT THE LEAST!

As his final days at Hogwarts arrived, James Sirius Potter spent most of his time strolling through the corridors, completing his unfinished tasks and having a last look at the pranks that he had managed to do at its each and every corner. He had created the second Marauders. If James was proud of himself, it was only due to this reason!

As James was walking through the back corridor that led to the Divination Class (Even though James had never taken the subject, he knew the way), he paused and looked outside the window. His eyes fell on the shabby old cottage outside Forbidden Forest and suddenly tears of gratitude were running through his eyes. How he loved the half-giant! It was only because of Hagrid that his infinite number of detentions had been so fun!

James blinked back his tears and ran to Hagrid's hut. The old half-giant opened the door with rock cakes in his other hand, when he saw the tear-stained James, he groaned and said, "O, why 's eryune terning yup criying nouw-a-dawys!" James whimpered and said, "I want a last party with you and the rest of the marauders, you up for it!"

Hagrid smiled a watery smile and said, "Seure!"

And together; James, Fred, Lorcan, Alice and Hagrid enjoyed their last party together. The five friends would surely meet again but not here, not in this time. Life would never be same again!

___________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Okay then, guys! This is the second last or perhaps the third last chapter. I hoped you guys loved this book as much as me! This is my favourite fan fiction by me and I have enjoyed so much writing about these little rascals. LOL! Happy Readings!