THE CUTE LITTLE LOVERS! (lol, I love the title!)

Rose Wesealy was sitting alone by the fireplace in the Gryffindor Common Room. She loved the empty hall, it made her feel like its queen, and sadly, Rose realized that her King was not here. Ever since Dominique had started dating James, Rose had realized her feelings for Albus, but she couldn't muster the courage to tell him! How come he didn't realize it himself? Even Lily had noticed!

Finally, the day they all had been waiting for finally arrived, it was the Final of the Quidditch House Cup, and it was Gryffindor against Slytherin! After their first great loss with Gryffindor, they didn't lose any game either! And both the houses were ready to tear the other apart to win the Quidditch Cup!

Soon, the game began! Albus flew over to his position but his eyes denied to look for the snitch, they were too busy admiring a certain red head! Albus had been staring at Rose for at least 30 minutes, when he heard James shout behind him,"Hey! Stop staring at Rosie and look for the snitch! At least I am confident enough to tell my feelings! Now, go get the snitch, we are already down!" And sure enough, the score was 70-40 to Slytherin, suddenly something Golden caught Albus' eye, and before he knew it, he was chasing the snitch around the stadium with Scorpious Malfoy at his heels, but no one could be as skilled at catching a snitch as a Potter, and before the audience realized it, the whistle blew and Gryffindor won!

Back in the Dressing Room, Albus was planning to tell Rose about his feelings, and in the Gryffindor Common Room, the party was on full heat! When Albus opened the door, he was suddenly carried into the air and thumped on the back by everyone, he saw that James was crying with happiness but Albus had eyes only for one person and he ran towards her, and without even planning about it and without even thinking that more than fifty people were watching him, Albus kissed Rose! And after what felt like ages, they broke apart and the room was dead silent! Silently, Albus gestured towards Rose to follow him outside. They would talk and talk and may be if they had time, they would discuss the match!

--------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Awwwww, wasn't it soook cute?!?! I wanted to make it as much like Harry and Ginny's first kiss as possible, hope I succeeded!