06

I slammed the door to my suite and lied down on my bed. I cried and cried, even though I knew nothing was going to fix this. I wanted my dad to come back, I was having a hard time with this whole hotel management thing.

I decided I was going to go see my dad tomorrow. Sure, he was in the hospital, but I needed to go and see him. I had no idea what I was doing, and I needed to talk to him.

I heard knock on the door, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Who is it?" I asked through tears.

The person on the other side of the door didn't even answer before I heard the door open. I didn't even want to turn around and look at them. I figured it was Becky.

"Becky, can to go away?" I asked as my head as buried in my pillow.

I felt someone sit down on the bed. "I'm not Becky."

I immediately shot up from my bed and looked over to see Bobby sitting next to me.

"What the hell are you doing here? You just told me to grow up and then walked away."

He sighed and looked at me. "I know, I came to apologize. That was something my dad would've said, and I don't want to be like him. You do have what it takes to run this hotel. I'm sorry."

I smiled through my tears and then hugged him. I just wanted someone to hug me.

"Why are you crying?" I heard him ask.

"Different reasons. My dad, running the hotel, everything."

He pulled away so he could look at me. I didn't even care that I was crying anymore. He was the one who decided to come here.

"You've got this. If there is anyone who can lead this hotel to great things, it's you."

I smiled. "You really think so?"

He nodded and then I got up. I dried my eyes, as I realized crying over this wasn't going to fix anything. I needed to push this aside and just go see my dad.

"Do you have any plans for tomorrow?" He asked me as he got up off the bed.

"Yes, actually. I'm going to see my dad tomorrow, I just need to talk to him."

Bobby looked from the ground to me. I could see he wanted to say something, but he was unsure of what to say.

"Can I come with you?"

I froze in front of my mirror. If he just asked to come with me, than I was sure I was going crazy.

"What?"

"I want to go with you," he said as he grabbed my hands in his.

"Okay."

I just looked at him, and got some reason, it felt right. Him holding my hands felt right, and just him being here with me:
felt right.

"So, what time tomorrow?" He asked.

"I was going to go at like 8 in the morning."

He smiled and then dropped my hands. "Great, I'll be with you."

I closed the door as he walked out and down the hall. I knew I was smiling like an idiot, but no one was around to see me, so it didn't matter.

The next morning, I prepared myself to go see my father. I grabbed a cup of coffee in the lobby, as it was still fairly early.

While I was drinking my coffee and watching the latest news on the TV, I saw Hunter and Randy approach me with smiles on their faces.

"Hey guys," I greeted them as I placed my coffee on the table.

"We heard you were going to see your dad today," Randy answered.

I nodded and they both gave me a hug, which I accepted with love and care. They had both been like family to me ever since I was born.

"You've got this kiddo," Hunter told me as they started to walkaway.

"Got what?" I mumbled under my breath.

As I was thinking about this, I saw something that snapped me out of my thoughts. I saw Bobby Roode walking down the steps, all ready to go, just like he promised.

He was wearing dark jeans and a navy blue t-shirt. He looked good, as always.

"Hey, you're here," I said as I looked at him.

"Told you I would be, now let's go," he said as he took my hand in his.

We practically ran to his car, and I was getting excited. Just the thought of seeing my dad made me happy on the inside. I hadn't seen him in a few weeks, just because the hotel had been so busy.

"I'm excited, I just miss him," I said as I buckled myself in.

"I can tell, and thanks again for letting me come."

I nodded, not even sure if he saw me, but that was the response I gave him. I still wasn't sure what Bobby and I even were- if anything.

Inside, I knew I liked him more than anything, but on the outside, I wasn't sure if I was ready for a relationship.

"Charlotte, are you okay?" He asked, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, fine. Just a lot of things on my plate."

He nodded and then grabbed my hand again.

The rest of the drive there was silent.

|||||||||||||||||||||||

They're going on a trip! What did you guys think?? Don't forget to vote & comment!! P