12

Bobby's POV

I felt absolutely awful. I had kissed Charlotte, but what I was going to do this weekend was going to crush her.

My dad had been planning to take over the hotel ever since we arrived. Ric signed over his shares to the company, when Charlotte was out of the hospital room.

But man had I done something way worse.

I had slept with her.

I never meant for it to go that far, I liked her a lot, but what I had to do was what was going to make me feel like a total asshole.

I saw her flutter her eyes open and looked up at me. Even though I felt bad, last night wasn't something that I had regret. She looked beautiful too, and I wanted to kiss her all over again.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Hey."

I kissed her again. "Hey."

"I'm going to take a shower."

She stood up, the sheets wrapped around her body, and I smiled. She grabbed her clothes and then headed towards the bathroom.

Once she was in there, and once the water was running, I heard the door bust open.

"Hey, I was going to tel you- woah, what did I walk in on?" Shinsuke asked as he saw me sitting in bed.

"Nothing, I messed up really bad, Shinsuke."

He cocked his head to the side and then sat on the edge of my bed. He looked at me and then towards the floor.

"Oh, don't tell me."

I lowered my head and then I felt him stand up. "You messed up bad."

"I know! I don't know how to fix it. I like her, and I shouldn't have let it go this far, but I don't regret it either."

"Bobby, as your best friend, you need to tell her what's going down at the business convention."

"I can't."

Shinsuke stood up. "You know, you're the one always preaching about how you don't want be like your dad, but here you are, pulling a dick move."

"I know, but I don't know how, Shinsuke," I said as I stood up to grab my clothes. "I really like her, hell I may even love her, but I don't know what to say to her."

He was about to say something, but as soon as he opened his mouth Charlotte stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body.

"I'll be leaving now, I'll see you tomorrow, Bobby," Shinsuke said as he walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

Charlotte walked over to me, and I just stared at her. She was beautiful in every way, and I loved her. The only problem was that I couldn't tell her.

I couldn't tell her that I was taking over her hotel.

"Are you okay? You seem upset about something," Charlotte asked, bringing me back to reality.

"I'm fine, I had a really good time last night."

She smiled and tucked a piece of wet hair behind her ear. She eventually grabbed her clothes and then headed out. I stayed in bed and pondered my thoughts of what I could do to help Charlotte.

There was a knock on my door.

"Son, are you ready for tomorrow?" My dad walked in the room and asked with a smile.

"No dad, I'm not. I'm going to break a girl's heart, and for what? Just to own another hotel, because dad, we own a lot of those all over the world," I sighed as I rubbed my hands over my face.

"That's the point, Bobby. We want this hotel to crumble, we want to make her feel pain, listen, if you have let your personal feelings get in the way, then you are no true Roode."

I sat there in disgust. The way he used the word we, and how he said I wasn't a true Roode. I had a plan for the business weekend and I couldn't wait to see my dad crumble.

"Dad, I hate when you use the word we, because it is you who wants to kill this hotel, not me. Also, if being a true Roode means being an ass, then congratulations Dad, you have achieved the perfect description of the family name," I yelled as I slammed the door shut and went down the steps.

I hated doing this with everything in my body.

||||||||||||||||||||||

Sorry for the long update guys! I am FINALLY finished with school, so now everything will be regular updating wise.