14

"Wait, you love me?" I asked in shock as Bobby grabbed my hand.

"Charlotte, I have always liked you, and when I came back, I knew that I loved you."

I smiled and then kissed him. Bobby was absolutely amazing and I loved him. Now, I knew he felt the same way.

"You really don't have to do this, I don't want you to lose your job over this."

"Relax, I hate my father with a passion, and Shinsuke is employed by me, so therefore, he goes with me."

I sighed a sigh of relief and then walked back through the main lobby. I saw Dean and the rest of the staff packing up.

"Guys, what are you doing?" I asked them with panic.

"Sebastian told us to lose it. He fired all of us," Sasha sighed.

"He said he couldn't have low-class scum working in his hotel," Dean gritted through his teeth. "Bastard."

I put my hands on the bar. "You guys aren't going anywhere. Bobby has a plan-"

"You mean the guy who made a speech about taking over this hotel? Yeah, he's definitely not on our side," Alexa rolled her eyes. 

I sighed and then heard yelling between Bobby and his dad.

"Dad, I'm doing it! Once I sign this, you can no longer tell me what to do or when to do it. Hell, I won't even work for you after this!"

"Son, choose carefully. This is choosing her over me, and I don't think that's a wise decision."

"Oh, I think it is," I walked over to the table where they had the contract of shares laid out for Bobby to sign.

I saw Bobby sign the paper, the ink shooting out of the pen. I knew what this meant, but he seemed so sure about it, he wanted me to keep this hotel.

"There, I no longer work for you, and you don't own this hotel. Good day, father," Bobby said as Sebastian rolled his eyes and cleared out of the lobby.

Bobby walked over to the bar and was greeted by my angry friends from behind the bar.

"Don't try anything, we're leaving," Seth said as they all walked around the bar.

Well, except Alexa, she was already sitting on the bar, so she just jumped down.

"Char, I hope your happy, this is the man you picked," Seth told me as he and Alexa walked past me.

"Thanks for that by the way, now Seth and I are now very happy," Alexa smiled.

"All of you wait!" Bobby yelled, causing them all to turn around. "None of you are fired."

I saw Dean do a double-take, and look from Sasha to Seth, the original three that started working here.

"Charlotte still owns the hotel, meaning you all still have jobs."

Sasha was the first to speak. "I thought your dad owned it now?"

"He did, but that was before I signed my shares of my company over to Charlotte, who now has enough shares to overrule my dad," Bobby said as he came and snaked his arm around my back.

They all stared at us with wide eyes and dropped jaws. I saw Dean run back over to the bar and lay across it, as if he owned it. Alexa hopped up on it, in her usual position. Seth and Sasha went behind the bar, and made drinks. Nikki was on her way back to the Bahamas to work and get married to John, and Paige went back to working at the casino.

Everything was the way it was supposed to be.

"Charlotte, seeing as everything is back to normal, I just have one more thing to talk to you about," Bobby looked at me.

"Sure, and thank you for everything. I know that couldn't have been easy, and I wanted to say that I really appreciate it."

He nodded and then led me down a hallway.

"Charlotte, these past two months have been great. I've felt so much love with you, and even after everything my dad did to you, you still kept going. You've showed me true determination and true passion for what you do. You've trusted me with all the information, even though I was apart of the rivaling company. You let me see your dad in his worst state, but more importantly, you've let me in your life," he said as he he got down on one knee.

"Now, I know it's early, and we only just announced that we were officially together, but I need you by my side for the rest of our lives, so.." he trailed off.

"Charlotte Flair, will you marry me?"

I stared at him and the diamond ring in the box. This was everything I had ever wanted. A smile formed on my lips.

"Of course I'll marry you," I said as he stood up and slid the ring on my finger.

He then proceeded to kiss me, which was very passionate, tongue and everything. Which was very unlike him.

"Now, lets go run a hotel," he said as he grabbed my hand.

|||||||||||||||||||||||

Next chapter will be an epilogue, featuring the wedding and such.

I just want to say thank you so much for all the continuous support on this book, it recently hit 1k reads which is absolutely GLORIOUS!! I hope you guys stick around for the next and final chapter!