11

I walked around the lobby, making sure that everything was perfect for the wedding we were hosting today. My staff was on time — for once.

"Dean, I'm going to need you to be good today, do you understand?" I heard Paige tell Dean as she tightened his bow tie.

"I hate the Miz, but I won't do anything to make you angry."

I rolled my eyes and then walked to our indoor ballroom. The curtains were set properly, the two tables of catered food sat on the left hand side of the room each decorated with flowers, and of course, the whole middle section was bare so the guests could dance their hearts out.

The wedding itself was being held outside by the pool and garden area, another thing our hotel was famous for.

I walked up the stairs to find Bobby on his phone.

"Dad, I'll tell her at the business convention," he paced around as Shinsuke held his suit jacket.

"Sir, we need to get going," Shinsuke spoke, his accent thick.

"In a sec, Shin. Dad, this is going to kill her, and I hope you feel amazing after this, because you're an ass."

He hung up the phone with anger and then Shinsuke handed him his jacket. I had stayed hidden behind a wall, and I couldn't help but wonder what Bobby was talking about, or who he was talking about.

Who was this girl he spoke of?

"Charlotte, hey. Are you ready to go to this wedding?" He asked as he linked his arm in mine.

"Yeah, I was coming up to get you, but then I overheard your conversation on the phone."

His face turned sour and we stopped walking. "Whatever you heard, just disregard it."

I was about to argue, but I could tell from his face that this was a conversation I wasn't supposed to know about.

"Okay," I sighed and dropped my head.

He took his hand and placed it under my chin so I was looking at him. "Don't be upset, it was just some business stuff."

I nodded and then we continued to walk down the hall. I kept thinking about what he had said and about this whole conversation. Even though he told me not to worry about it, I was worrying.

We arrived down in the lobby to see the Miz's personal assistants leading the guests to the proper area. Which was good, since my staff was preparing the dinner for later.

"So, do you like weddings?" Bobby asked as we headed out the doors.

"I guess. I've been to a lot of them, but this is my first time I'm hosting one, why?"

"No reason, but here's what I know about today," he paused. "I think that bride better call in sick because you, my dear, are going to steal the show, and I mean it."

Without realizing, I blushed and he smiled. This was some love story we were in, and I felt as if it was going to get ruined at any moment.

"Shall we take our seats?"

I nodded and then the two of us sat down together. Throughout the whole service, Bobby kept grabbing my hand, and I would just smile.

Once the wedding was over, we all headed back inside. Maryse's bridesmaids helped her change out of her gown and then everyone who attended the wedding was ready to party.

"I'm back!" I heard Paige yell and walk in through the doors.

Sasha and Nikki immediately went to hug her. She eventually went to see Dean, who kissed her. Normally, I would've stopped them, but today was different.

"Everything is in perfect place," I heard Sebastian tell Bobby.

"For what, dad? The business convention is next week."

I saw Shinsuke out of the corner of my eye. He had gone to get water for Sebastian. Which was weird, because I thought he worked for Bobby.

"Char, are you okay?" Seth asked me.

"I'm fine, what do you want?"

"Nothing, I just saw that you looked out of it."

I nodded and then Bobby came to my side and I breathed a sigh of relief. He slipped his hand around me waist and I enjoyed it.

"Is there a problem here, babe?" He asked with calmness.

I, on the other hand was freaking out. He just called me babe and I had no idea how to react.

"No, he was just leaving."

Seth's mouth dropped and then he walked away. I immediately turned to Bobby.

"What the hell? Babe?"

"It got him to go away, didn't it?" He asked me.

"Yes, but I don't understand why you think you can call me bab-" he cut me off with a kiss.

Now, I had no idea what to do. But, I kissed him back.

"I've been meaning to tell you for a while now, will you be my girlfriend?"

I nodded my head rapidly and then kissed him again.

|||||||||||||||||||

THEY ARE TOGETHER OMG!!!

but for how long?

What did you think??

Also, sorry I know I said a double update would happen, but it just didn't. School is almost over for me, so I've been busy studying for the finals.