10

"Bobby, can you get the door?" I hollered from the bathroom.

I had been in the shower and then Bobby told me he needed to show me something. I needed to take a shower though, as the hospital always made me feel dirty.

I heard some not nice words being exchanged in the hallway, and I knew I needed to hurry up.

"Look, we're not dating or anything. I had to show her something for the hotel," Bobby said to the mysterious person at the door.

"I don't care, I don't like you hanging out with her."

I knew that voice. Seth was up here.

"Why? Are you two dating, because I swear I didn't know."

I immediately rushed to Bobby's side. Seth and I were not dating and I didn't need him saying that to people.

"No, we aren't together so I'm not sure why he cares so much," I said looking Seth in the eyes.

"No we're not. But I came up here to tell you that I have feelings for you, I always have. I also wanted to know if you might want to go on a date with me?" Seth asked me his eyes filled with hope.

I didn't know what to say. I had no idea he had feelings for me, and I never thought about it before. I guess Becky was right about that.

I looked from Bobby to Seth. My feelings for Bobby had grown lately. He was just so amazing to me, and I really enjoyed his company.

Seth just came barging up here and then started accusing Bobby of things that weren't true, and I didn't need that in a boyfriend.

"Look Seth, I'm really flattered by your offer, I really am, but I just don't want a relationship right now," I told him and he let out a sigh.

"Alexa was right, I shouldn't have told you how I felt," Seth said as he turned on his heel and left.

I sighed as I closed the door. Bobby had gone back over to the bed with his laptop in his hand.

"I'm sorry about that, I really wasn't excepting him," I told Bobby.

"Yeah, but is what you said true? Do you really not want a relationship right now, or did you just say that to make him go away?"

I sighed and played with my hands. Truth was, it was half a truth and half a lie. I did want a relationship, just not with Seth. However, I also didn't think I could handle one right now, with all the weight on my shoulders. 

"I don't know, why?" I asked him.

"No reason, I was just curious."

After a few more minutes he left. It wasn't until he left that I remembered he didn't show me what plans he had for the hotel. I decided I would worry about it tomorrow.

+

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache and noticed that it was raining outside.

Great.

The wedding we were having this weekend was scheduled for tomorrow. It was for Mike Mizanin, or The Miz in the food critic world, was getting married to his wife Maryse here.

"Charlotte, we've got some bad news," I saw Hunter and Randy come over to me.

"Okay, what is it?"

"Your dad signed his shares of the hotel over to another company," Randy sighed.

My heart broke. My dad was never one to give up, or even one to not even put up a fight.

"I don't understand, why would he do that?"

Hunter shook his head. "We don't know who he signed them over to, or why he did it, but we know it couldn't have been without a reason."

"I just saw him yesterday and he was fine. I just don't get it."

They both just gave me a hug and told me it would be okay. I walked down the stairs and looked for Becky, but she wasn't at the front desk.

It wasn't like her to be late.

I decided to head up to her room to see if she was coming down today for work. Becky had also lived at the hotel since I was younger. We were the best of friends very early in life.

I knocked on the door and I saw someone who wasn't Becky.

I saw Sami Zayn answer the door with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"What are you doing here?" I asked the ginger haired man.

"I could ask you the same thing."

Becky came out, her hair pulled up and she was in shorts and a t-shirt. "Sami's who at the do-"

She cut her sentence short when she saw me. "Hey, Charlotte."

"Becky, you've got some explaining to do," I tapped my foot against the ground.

"Sami, if you could go wait for me, I'll be back," Becky said as she kissed him.

I pulled the door shut to her suite and looked my best friend in the eye. "What the hell is going on between you two?"

She sighed and looked down. "Look, we've been seeing each other for a while now."

I nodded for her to continue.

"We just started out as friends with benefits, then we became more, and now we're dating. We didn't want you or Kevin to find out because we thought you two would kill us, but you found out, so what happens now?"

"First off, I'm so happy for you! You found love and it's cute," I said as I hugged her.

"And I'm not mad, I could care less, just try to come to work on time," I laughed and so did she.

"Alright, I'll be down in ten minutes."

I hugged again before she went back into her room.

I was so happy for Becky, she found love and I really wished I had something like that.

But, I'm not sure Bobby Roode feels the same way about me as I do him.

||||||||||||||||||||

what did you guys think?