09

STAFF POV

Dean and Sasha walked around the empty dining room cleaning the tables. They broke even on tips, and Alexa said that the bar had good business.

"Man, tonight was rough. I don't even want to think about what the business convention weekend is going to be like," Sasha said as she pressed her back against the bar.

"Don't forget we have a wedding this weekend," Alexa sighed.

All of the staff members sighed and made their way to sit on barstools. Alexa and Seth stood behind the bar, rinsing shot glasses, Sasha and Dean sat on the stools, making conversation.

Suddenly, Nikki Bella barged through the front doors of the hotel.

"I'm back!" Nikki cheered and they all turned their attention towards her.

"Nikki, we've missed you so much!" Alexa said as she ran from behind the bar to hug her.

They each hugged Nikki, welcoming her back and catching her up on what was happening at the hotel.

"How about we all catch up with some drinks?" Nikki chirped as she put her purse on the bar.

Seth started to make drinks, and the rest of them sat down at a table.

"So, what's been going on with you, Ambrose?"

"Well, Paige and I are still dating, and I'm still working here, obviously."

Nikki nodded and then told them all how her and John hadn't gotten married after all, as he wasn't ready for the big day yet.

"I'm not ready for my own wedding, and it's a lot planning it," Sasha sighed and Nikki nodded.

"You didn't hire a planner?" Alexa asked with shock.

"No, I wanted to do it myself, it's just time consuming."

Nikki raised her glass in agreement as Seth brought over the other drinks.

"Seth, have you told Charlotte you like her yet?" Nikki asked as he sat down next to her.

"No, and I probably never will. She likes Bobby anyway."

"And how do you know that?" Dean crossed his arms.

"Because they're always together now. Hell, he even went with her to see her dad," Seth whined.

"So? If you never make a move on her, how is she supposed to know you like her?" Nikki asked as she stood up.

Seth rolled his eyes and then Dean helped him clear the table. The girls continued to chat and catch up.

Dean met Seth behind the bar and wanted to talk some sense into his long time best friend.

"Dude, Nikki's right. You just have to tell Charlotte you like her," Dean said as the two cleaned glasses.

"I don't know how."

"Just walk up to her when she's alone and tell her."

Seth sighed and then Bobby and Charlotte walked into the restaurant area. Dean saw Seth's disappointed expression.

"Hey guys, as you can see Nikki is back, and Paige has agreed to come back tomorrow," Charlotte said.

"Paige? She really agreed to come back?" Seth asked with surprise in his voice.

Charlotte nodded and then told us to clean up and we were finished for the night. After the two left, Becky came in, looking dazed.

"Becks, what's up?" Sasha asked as she walked over to her friend.

"Nothing, just the fact that I've finally found a guy who loves me."

All the girls just stared at her in shock. Becky had never dated, and they didn't see her starting now.

"You have a boyfriend?" Alexa asked as she raised a brow.

"Oh no, we're just sleeping together."

Dean and Seth dropped the glasses they were holding in the sink, and just stared at Becky. Nikki and Sasha just continued to stare at her, while Alexa just shook her head.

"I don't know what the big deal is guys," Becky said as she sat down on the bar stool.

"The big deal is that you love someone, but there isn't a real relationship there!" Sasha practically screamed.

"So? He's amazing, and we do care about each other."

Nikki took a seat next to her, and looked her in the eyes. "Becky, I care about you, and I don't want to see you go down this road."

"I don't want you to fall in love with this guy, and then only to have him dump you."

Becky looked at her and then to the rest of the staff. "It's hard, you know? We have to sneak around because Charlotte wouldn't approve of it, and his boss wouldn't like it at all."

Sasha and Alexa joined the two girls and comforted Becky. The two guys had no clue what to do, so they continued to wash the glasses and dining plates.

"Becky, you can tell us who the guy is, we're not going to care," Sasha told her calmly.

"Sami Zayn."

Alexa shot up out of her seat. "Oh, he's cute!"

Sasha nodded her head. "Yeah, you shouldn't feel bad about this. Is it the right thing, no. But it's making you happy, so that's all that matters."

Becky nodded and then left the staff to finish the night off. With Nikki back, and Paige coming back tomorrow, they were all excited for the next few weeks.

Sasha and Alexa finished up and then left the hotel. Dean turned off the lights, just making the mood lighting.

Seth was on his way out when he realized he could go talk to Charlotte about how he felt.

He headed up to her room, mustering up all the courage in his body to tell her.

|||||||||||||||||||||||

Hey all! Hope you enjoyed the staff point of view! I feel like I never introduced their personalities, so here it is!