|2|Late

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Tom's head lifted from his dark blue, cased, pillow. He blinked, not knowing what awoke him until he heard the noise again, this time it was louder and harder.

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

Tom sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes before calling out to whoever wished to enter his room, "Mmm'yeah? What do you need..?"

A small whimper came in response before he heard someone cracking open the door, light from the hall illuminating into the small room.

A dark silhouette with what seemed to be horns stood in the doorway, causing Tom to sigh unevenly, "Yes Tord? What is it that you need this time?"

Tord just stood there, his small shape looking behind him before looking back, "I don't know... I just... Felt like I needed to see you..."

That was far from the truth. The reason for Tord coming into Tom's room was to make sure he was okay. A nightmare occured and disrupted his sleep. His blue 'friend', was the victim in the disturbing dream.

"So you decided to wake me up for-" Tom was interrupted by Tord walking in and closing the door behind him. Tom looked at him curiously as he shuffled towards his bed.

"Tom... It was... It was another nightmare..." Tord shivered as he looked at his housemate.

Tom frowned before sighing and scooting over on his twin-sized bed and lifting his blankets, "Hey... It's okay... I guess you can sleep here one more night..."

Tord wiped the newly formed tears from his cheeks before smiling and lying in the space Tom had made.

The bed being small, caused the two to lay whilst touching, but it was no problem since they were used to it.

Tom covered Tord with the blankets and wrapped his arms around him, "You're okay... It wasn't real..."

Tord smiled and cuddled close to Tom's aura of warmth, "Thank you again, Tom..."

"Of course.."
_______________

Sorry for the shorter One-shot, I just needed to ease some of my boredom! The next one will be longer for sure! ♥♥♥