|7|Child Safety Locks

(If anyone gets spammed by me, I am so sorry. I had to unpublish and republish the book because of an issue. Sorry, once again!)

"Oh, hell no! You are not leaving me alone in the car, with this... This inconsiderate twat!"

Tom motioned his hands angrily to the Norski who looked up at the sound of the insult, "Jee. What a compliment."

Tom turned to Tord for a second, "Fuck off." Before turning back to Edd who was grabbing a few things and opening the car door, Matt doing the same.

"Watch me, Tom." He chuckled quietly, "You know the drill. Matt and I will be back in about... mmmm..." He flipped up his sleeve and checked his wristwatch, "...thirty minutes to two hours. You know the mall gets busy on holy Sundays."

And with that, he was gone. Leaving one angry blue-hooded male, and a usually silent red-hooded male.

Tom attempted everything. He tried by opening the door. Child safety lock was on.
Tried climbing over the seat. He couldn't fit because he was too tall.
Tried rolling down the window. Edd took the keys.

He finally gave up and looked at Tord.

As usual, Tord was just minding his own person space. He poked at his phone boredly, giving a light laugh everytime Tom failed.

"Why aren't you trying to help?"

Tord stared at his phone for a few seconds, humming before he looked up with a snarky grin, "Ah. I'd prefer to watch you fail climbing over the center-piece again than help, Thomas."

Tom set his hand against his chest with a sassy glare, "Excuse me! I am at least doing something to try to get out!"

"Why would you want to get out though, Tom? Is it too hot in here?" Tord teasingly scooted closer to him until their bodies touched.

Tom stiffened, his eyes widening and his body stiffening, "Y-Yeah, dude! It's like, seventy degrees in here!"

Tord chuckled and cocked an eyebrow, "Then why don't you take your hoodie off? I could help you?~"

Tom instantly pushed Tord away. Sure, Tord was mostly silent and kept to himself, but sometimes he purposely expanded his barriers and broke Tom's just so he could tease him.

Tord let out a fit of laughter, "Jesus Christ. You should have seen your face! You looked like you were having a crisis!"

Tom scoffed, crossing his arms casually, "Tord. Just help me get out of this God-Forsaken car."

The Norski stopped laughing and went back to slouching in his seat, "How about... No. Listen, Jovi. I am perfectly content sitting in this backseat with you. No homo."

Tom raised his brows with an unamused expression, "It's Only gay, if you make it gay."

They both nodded in agreement together, giving triumphant, "mhm's" and "Yep's".

Well. That was before Tord realized how hot it really was in the car, and how little air they had due to Edd not keeping any open windows. It was to the point that he was panting and sweating, trying to open his car door. Yet again, child proofed.

He turned to the amused Tom who was chugging a bottle of icey water.

He immediately scooted to him, "H-Hey! Give me some!"

Tom put up a finger before he pulled his lips from the brim of the plastic. He handed the bottle to Tord, and as he went to take a drink, he realized there was nothing remaining inside. His eyes widened and he angrily looked up at Tom.

In a course of his knowledge and assumption, he grasped Tom's cheeks within his hands before locking his lips with his, hoping to feel the cold from the water that was previously in the bottle, in which he did.

So he held them close together until all he felt was warmth. He pulled away with a gasp of air pressing his hand to his chest.

When Tord finally looked up at Tom, he saw that the brit was looking down at him with pure shock written on his face.

To cover himself up, Tord quickly scooted away and with the dismissal of his waving left hand, he spoke, "N-No homo, bro! I-It's just really hot in here!"

As soon as he finished that sentence, he heard the car doors unlock, and two other males get in.

Thats when Tom and Tord were both tossed CapriSun's as if they were children. Tord didnt take much mind to it, only popping his straw into the slot before chugging the whole thing in a few gulps. He pulled away and moaned in relief, "Ugh... That was way too long..."

Edd only chuckled, "Yeah at least you two made out-up! Made up! Yeah..."

It is 05:27 in the morning, so bear with me on this one. I've been up all night.