Chapter 3

I woke up to someone poking me, so I pushed their hand away buried my face in my fur. Then someone shook me to wake me up. I sat up to see Matt, pit bull, standing over me. I said " What do you want Matt." clenching my fist and bearing my teeth.

He put his hands up and say backing away " Whoa I was just wanted to let you know class is almost gone.". I said " Fine." when I looked over and looked at the desk next to me where the wolf was sitting I pointed to it and said " Where did he go?". Matt just shrugged his shoulders and walked back to his seat up front.

'I'm so glad I have a free period after this.' I said to myself looking at the clock. Just then the wolf that was sitting next to walked in. I watched him sit next to me.

               Derrick's POV

I sat next to the wolf I heard name was Jake I think. Some animals around school told me to be on his good side, because the last guy that fucked with him and got him mad ended up in the hospital. I notice he was staring at me. I slowly turned my head to look at him.

He looked at me like he was going to kill me. I tried to acted tough but failed. He bared his teeth showing his canines. I said " I'm..." before I could finish he put his paw on my chest and pushed me back against my chair and stared passed me.

I turned my head to see who he was staring at. He was looking at a male lion. I watched the two bare their teeth at each other. Then the bell rang they both left the room. I was so relieves.