Chapter 20

Jake's POV

I was jerked out of my sleep by my phone ringing. Growling under my breath I answered it. " Hello?" I said still haft sleep. " Jake you need to get Derrick home now." I heard my momma say. " Why? Did something happen?" I asked looking outside at Derrick sleeping in the clearing.

" It's Kala. She's in theh hospital." my mom said I was shocked. " Packing up now. " I said hanging up and putting on my clothes. Grabbing Derrick's clothes and running out the tent I got him dressed without waking him.

" Oh he will be so upset when he wakes up. " I whisper picking him up and putting him in the back seat. Making sure I had everything I got in the car and started home.

          Derrick's POV

I woke up in the car and my clothes on. " Why are we leaving so early? " I ask sitting up. Jake looked at me in the rear view mirror and hesitated. " Baby my mom called Kala is in the hospital. I'm sorry. " he said almost starting to cry.

" What? No it can't be true that's the 15th time this year. " I said starting to panic. " Derrick please calm down. Look we're here. " he said pulling into the parking lot. We both ran in to see Blake, Jade, and my other mom sitting in the lobby. Everyone one was crying but Blake he was on his phone.

" No. " I whispered and ran over to them Jake right behind me. " Oh Derrick. " said mom pulling me in tight. " Momma is mom ok I want to see her. " I said looking at my mom's soaked face. She looked down and started crying again slowing saying " I'm sorry Derrick she's dead. She died 2 minutes ago."

I backed away shaking my head denying everything they just said. I backed into Jake I grabbed him and started crying into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me in so tight I thought I was gonna pop.

" She's gone Jake my mom is gone and I can never get her back. " I sobbed looking up at him. " I know baby I know, but you still have Carina, Jade, and you have me. " he said kissing my flattened ears. " Let's go home everyone Kala's burial will be tomorrow. " said momma walking out the door.

I followed Jake out the building not showing my wet face to the furs we past. " And Jake? " she called. " Yes Carina? " Jake asked turning around. " Take care of my baby boy while I'm gone." she said scratching the fur on my head.

" Will but what do you mean while you're gone. " Jake asked tilting his head. " I just got a text from my boss saying a got a promotion but I'll have to move to Furandel. I'm flying there tomorrow after the burial. " she said.

" Oh ok I'll take good care of him I won't let anything hurt him. " Jake said holding his head high. My momma smiled and me as if to say will you be ok. I just smiled back and waved goodbye. After leaving and arriving at Jake's house I went straight up stairs to his room and went to sleep in his bed.

      Time skip to 1 hour later

I woke up still feeling a little sad so I went down stairs to find Jake. Once down stairs I saw Jake had fell asleep on the couch. Walking over to my boyfriend I was grabbed and a large paw went over my mouth. As I struggled they dragged me upstairs then a sent hit me it was Blake.

He dragged me into Jake's room and pinned me up against the wall. " Let me go Blake. Jake is gonna kill you if he finds out. " I said trying to get away from him. " Jake will know nothing. He will pay for everything he has ever done to me. " he growled.

He then took one paw with sharp claws and shredded my clothes then his. " What are doing? " I said scared of what he was going to do. He just growled while turning me around and slamming into me hard. I screamed at the top over my lungs.

He covered my mouth as he went faster making it hurt worse. I started crying while trying to scream for Jake to help me. Blake was going at a very fast pace slamming into my ass. " I'm gonna cum. " Blake said pulling out and Cumming all over the wall.

He dropped me on the floor and left picking up his clothes. I stayed on the floor crying my eyes waiting for Jake to find out. After awhile I was still crying when Jake walked in the room. Running to me and pulling me close he asked me what happened.

Still crying I couldn't answer him. He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom and cleaned me up. After dressing me I sat on the bed and Jake asked me again what happened. Starting to cry again I said " B- Blake r-r-rapped me while you were sleeping. " I stuttered out.

I looked over at Jake who to me wasn't Jake anymore. He fell on to all fours with claws sharp and ready to kill. On all fours he ran out the room down the Hall I dat there not wanting to see what was going to happen.

                 Jake's POV

I was going to send my brother to the hospital. Running down the hall on all fours to his room. Seeing his door shut I snarled and jumped up off the wall and on the door. Knocking it down and landing on all paws I slowly walked toward Blake who was scared out of his mind.

Snarling, growling, and dripping drool I tackled Blake and was in his face noses touching. " You will pay for what you did to him. " I snarled. Starting to claw at Blake's chest, stomach, face, neck, and legs I grabbed the back of his neck as he tried to shake me. I was going for the death bite to the neck that we use for hunting to kill Blake.

When my mother ripped me off him, and started snarling at me keeping me away from him. Standing up on my two legs not wanting to fight my mother. " Jake Howlston you say sorry to your big brother right now. " she yelled. I snarled back " I will do no such thing to that that asshole. " my mom looked at me with anger burning in her eyes now.

" And why is that what did he do to deserve this Jake? " she growled at me. " What did he do to deserve this? That sorry excuse for a wolf, for a fur, for a male, for a Howlston rapped Derrick while I was sleeping downstairs. " I snarled looking at Blake on the floor bleeding.

My mother knew I would never lie or joke about rape, because I was rapped before when I was little. She called Derrick who was standing behind me and said " Is that true? Did Blake rape you? " he nodded his head limping back to my room. My mother looked down and sent me to my room while she bandaged Blake.

Walking over to Derrick and pulling him in tight and started to cry. " I'm sorry Derrick. I'm so sorry I was there to protect you. I made a promise I wouldn't let anything hurt you and I failed I'm sorry. " I sobbed not letting him go. " Jake stop it wasn't your fault you didn't know. What really matters now is that you're here know. " he said smiling at me.

I smile back at him and laid down in bed with Derrick snuggled close to me. 'I'm the only thing he has left I need to be there for him to keep him safe.' I said to myself looking down at Derrick sleeping peacefully against my chest. I smiled at the site and slowly went to the sleep making sure to keep my guard up. 

Ok I'm so sorry I'm two days late so I'll do three shout out. They are Shirannui MommaRex Imafuckingfurry go give them a follow for me. That's all peace my wolf pups.