Chapter 21

Derrick's POV

Waking up to Jake moving I smiled. " Jake baby wake up." I said shaking him. " OK OK I'm up. " he said getting out the bed. " Let's take a shower Derrick. We spell like dirt, blood, and grass. " Jake said stumbling to the bathroom.

" Jake it still hurt to walk can you carry me. " I said holding out my arms. " Oh my poor wolf. " he said picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom. Turning on the water we both got in the shower.

Jake was holding me up in the shower while I washed my fur. After I washed Jake washed his fur and got out too. Helping me dry off and put my clothes on he then laid me on the bed on my stomach. " What are you doing Jake? " I asked looking back at him.

" Just giving you a massage to ease the pain ok." he answered starting to massage the base of my tail and butt. I softy moaned from the feel of his paws. After a good 2 minutes he went deeper, which felt great. I started to feel less and less pain.

" Jake this feels sooo good. " I said  relaxing on the bed. " I know. Does this hurt? " he asked pushing down on my ass. I shook my head. " How about this? " he asked again this time spreading my cheeks and pressing against my hole. I shook my head and moaned at gentle pressure on my hole.

I guess he heard me because he started rubbing a finger pad around my hole. I started moaning harder wanting more. " More Jake. " I moaned which got his attention. He started to rub the tip of his cock against my hole making it wet with pre cum.

I lifted my hips as hard and fast as I could to get him inside me and I succeeded. I lifted my head in a loud moan. Jake just laughed and started thrusting hitting my prostate everytime. " F-faster. " I moaned lifting my ass in the air.

" My pleasure baby. " he groaned picking up the pace. I moaned as loud as I could " I'm gonna cum. " Jake slipped his knot inside my hole pushing me over the edge. I came in my boxers and clinch around Jake's knot which made him cum too.

Slowly pulling out Jake threw me some more boxers to put on. I put them on and looked at Jake with his bight yellow eyes have closed. I giggled and laid on his chest with my tail over his waist. He put his arms around me and and fell asleep. I did too not moving for the world.

That's it for to day I will be starting a new book but I will be publishing it only when I'm done with. Today's shout out is Eman14609 go give them a follow and that's it. Peace my wolf pups.